39

Thank you for 10K views, I love you
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is now Wednesday, the next day. Today is going to be pretty busy so we have to get up early. First of all we have a helicopter ride and then were going zip lining. I'm pretty excited man.

I pick out my outfit for the day and apply my usual light makeup and tie my dark hair into a messy ponytail.

"lets go dude" Claudia says excitedly

"lets go dude" Claudia says excitedly. We have both never been in a helicopter or zip-lining so we cant wait. I enjoy doing shit like this, whereas my sister hates it.

We join everyone and climb into the car to go to a random small airport. As soon as we arrive, a man gives us all a flower necklace each and leads us out to the runway full of helicopters. Unfortunately we dont all fit in one so were having 2.

Billie, Claudia, Finneas and I all get inside one of them. Bil sits in the front and the rest of us in the back.

"Have any of you guys ever done this before" the pilot asks in his Hawaiian accent.

"No but were excited" Finneas says. The guy helps us strap ourselves in and gives us all headphones to wear. He checks the helicopter before giving a thumbs up to the one Maggie and Patrick are in.

We slowly head upwards into the sky. I look around at the streets of Hawaii and it looks so beautiful. I take a picture of Billie as we move through the skies finding a rainbow. It must of rained while I was still asleep.

I look down at all the forests and beaches, Hawaii really is everything

I look down at all the forests and beaches, Hawaii really is everything. The helicopter begins going lower and gets ready to land on a field. I'm guessing this is where the Zip lining is.

We crash down onto the grass safely and the pilot tells us to remain seated while he gets out of the helicopter. He unbuckles our seatbelts one by one, starting with billie and heading onto Finneas.

"Can you help undo hers, but keep your head low" he asks billie as Finneas's seatbelt get stuck. Claudia laughs at him as both the pilots try to fix it. One of them turns the engine off so that the propellers stop. Billie climbs up next to me and takes my headphones off, before unstrapping all my seatbelts. She jumps back down onto the grass and puts her hands out for me to help me off. I smile and take them happily, holding onto her as I exit the helicopter.