12

I wake up rubbing my eyes, i check my clock and notice it's 8am, fucking jet lag.

Unwillingly, I climb out of bed and get into the shower. I've missed being able to have proper showers I bet i fucking stank.

After my shower i clean out my suit case making sure to put all the dirty clothing in the washing basket. I hang up billies hoodie and put it in my closet, making sure to leave space so it keeps her scent.

I get ready for the day and decide to put up another instagram post. I already had a pretty big following on instagram and i've hardly posted recently so. I find a photo from the last night of tour and decide to post that.

LexiTaylor

Liked by BillieEilish and 3,500 others

LexiTaylor: all you wanna do is kiss me but what a shame i'm not there

comments

LucieBriggs i'm in love with you
Finneas billie is shook
Unknown 👅👅👅
BillieEilish damn baby

I look at Billies comment and roll my eyes smiling, thats sure gonna get attention from fans.

I check Billies instagram story as she has posted something.

I decide not to message her and go on to get ready for the day, i think i'm gonna go see my friends and take my sister to the mall with us

'Incoming Facetime call from bil'
Well i guess that was expected.

I answer call and prop my phone up on my vanity so i can get ready while i speak to her.

"Hey baby" her soft voice says melting my heart.

"Hey bil, whats up" I ask, putting my foundation on and blending it around my face.

"I miss you" she replies.

I look at her and smile, she rests her head on her chin and pouts her lips. "It's been a day" I say laughing.

She rolls her eyes and watches as i get ready.

"Nice hickys by the way" billie says looking at my neck.

I shake my head at her and she smiles. "Your literally the worse" I say and cover them with my hair, luckily there not as visible anymore so i can get away with it.

"At least they know your mine" she tells me.

"i'm yours? oh really?" I say smirking and raising my eyebrow at her.

"yep" she replies.

I finish up my makeup and my mom enters my room.

"Hey hunny, breakfast is ready and Lucie is here" she says kissing the top of my head, billie smiles at us cutely.

"coming mom" I say to her and watch as she leaves the room. "I gotta go bil" i say to the girl on the screen.

"Text me baby" she says and i nod before ending the call after saying bye.

I quickly change into some black jeans and a white crop top before heading downstairs with my sisters present off billie. My best friend lucie runs up to me and hugs me tightly.

"I missed you dude" she says letting go. "I missed you too".

I hand my sister the bag before sitting down at the table. "That's from billie" i tell her and she widens her eyes. I take a video as she opens the bag and pulls out a blohsh hoodie and a note.

She opens the note and reads it out to us.
"I'm coming to stay with you guys in a couple days, from billie". I watch as she jumps up and down and starts crying. I forgot how much of a fan she is. I turn the camera round and mouth a help to billie before sending her the video.