17

1 year later

It's currently February. A lot has happened in this last year. My appendix was removed because it nearly burst, i was literally fatally ill for weeks. My brother turned 20 and moved out.

Oh and billie. I've only spoke to her once since she left my house that time. It was about 9 months ago, she was checking if I had any photos from her album release party. Tour was literally a year ago today, mad. I'm still officially Billies photographer, nothing has changed there but i'm pretty sure she's planning to go on tour again soon.

Tomorrow me and my friends go to LA for a week for a vacation. We have never been there before so it's gonna be fun for us all. Oh yeah i've never fully introduced my friends to you before. So there's Lucie who you all know, then matt and alex, and kelsey, a squad.

Anyway, back to the real world.

Neatly, I pack up a few different outfits in my suitcase. It's supposed to be really warm in LA right now, so it literally consists of shorts and crop tops. I add in my camera, spare tooth brush, a spare charger, tooth paste, hair stuff and deodorant into the little side pocket. Lastly adding a few hoodies for the night time.

"Luce is that enough?" I ask her as she sits on my bed watching a random youtube video on her phone. She stands up and examines my case.

"Yeah your all good, cute outfits who you trying to impress" she says, raising her eyebrows.

I shake my head at her and smile. "Well we all know who lives in LA" I reply and she laughs.

I told Lucie what happened between me and bil. I needed someone to talk to about it and she would never question or judge anything. She's a pretty open person to talk to about stuff like that.

"Come on let's go sleep we need to be up early" Lucie says and crawls into my bed.

//
It's 5am and we are ready to take out flight which is in an hour. So we are kinda rushing.
I pull up my sweatpants as i finally get through security, which took fucking ages.

We get taken to the private yet, which we literally all saved up to be able to afford.
Me, Lucie and Kelsey pose for a photo outside it and Alex takes it.

I post it to my instagram story and get onto the plane

I post it to my instagram story and get onto the plane. This is gonna be a good trip I know it.

After a pretty entertaining flight we are now in LA. We've just made it out of the airport and are in our hired car for the week. We pull up at our apartment and all run inside, struggling with our suitcases. There's 2 bedrooms, one with a double bed and a single bed for the girls and then another one with 2 beds for the guys.

I sit down on the double bed which me and Lucie are sharing and check my phone to find I have a direct message from Finneas.

Finneas: Hey i saw your in LA, me and Claudia are gonna be at the beach later tonight with a few friends, come see us.