20-tour time

I drag my bags out of the front door and pile them in my moms car. It's tour time, and to say i'm excited would be a complete lie.

We drive to the venue and i get out of the car saying goodbye to my mom and sister. I take my bags to the tour bus and type in the code before opening the doors not expecting to see billie and issac making out as soon as i enter.

"There she is, welcome photo girl" Issac says as billie puts her head down with embarrassment.

Claudia comes running out of the back and picks my up spinning me around in excitement. "Come on to the back, these 2 are disgusting" she says and takes one of my bags whilst i get the other. I sit down on the sofa and lean back.

I post a photo to my instagram quickly.

Liked by Luciebriggs, Finneas and 13,000 others

LexiTaylor: tour time🦋

comments
LucieBriggs have fun baby girl
MeganTaylor ew
Unknown enjoy!
ClaudiaSulewski love you

It's dead on 4pm now and time for Billie to go and do her meet and greet for an hour then she has a sound check. I get my camera stuff and follow maggie and Billie inside the venue and to a random room where it's taking place.

The first lot of people come in, most of them crying and hugging Billie. They talk to her for a bit before i need to interrupt and take a photo.

"Ok guys everyone squash together, let's get a photo" I say loudly, they all push each other to get next to Billie and stand in a group.

"3,2,1 smile" I say and take a few photos. "Thanks guys it looks great".

The next group comes in and the exact same thing happens again and again for an hour straight.

Next is the sound check. Everyone enters the stage and i stand on the floor with Claudia, watching Billie and Finneas set up. They begin singing bury a friend and i snap a few photos of them. I get up onto the stage and get a few more from up close which turned out good. Finneas does a goofy smile at me which I quickly capture and laugh. I listen to Billies soft voice for a while which i haven't heard in ages before heading to the green room to send some photos to fans.

I set my laptop down on the table and sit down. I grab the sheet of email addresses and type them all in making sure to have the right groups for each photo. I send the first lot of photos, double checking that everything is right and the photos don't need editing.
I continue doing the rest and finish in around an hour, that took ages.

Billie and Issac enter the green room, i'm guessing they finished sound check now.

Issac comes over and starts moving my stuff around. "What are you doing home girl" he asks messing around.
"Sending photos to fans, dude can you stop" I say pulling my camera off him and putting it down on my lap.