27

The US tour has finished! the last few shows were very strange and awkward which kind of ruined it a lot. We now have a month off so i'm staying at Finneas and Claudia's house all month. My moms going to send me some clothes and everything so I don't run out and i also may go shopping sometime in LA.

"Ok so if you need us just ring me" Claudia asks as she puts her jacket on. Her and Finneas are going on date night bless them.

"I'll be fine, you enjoy yourselves, me and your dog are gonna have loads of fun" I tell them and they both laugh. They leave the house and I shut the door behind me.

I enter the living room and light a few candles, turn the lamp on and switch off the main light. On the TV i'm currently watching the hunger games randomly. Finneas had it on earlier and now i want to watch it all the way through.

I take some popcorn out of the kitchen which Claudia said I could have and sprawl myself out on the sofa with a blanket.

Knock Knock Knock

I turn my head to where the door is and grown before standing up to answer it. Cautiously, i open the door seeing Billie standing there.
"Oh hey, Finneas and Claudia have gone out" I tell her as she just looks at me.

"That's cool, erm i just left my ukulele here" She says rubbing her arm. I nod and step aside letting her in. She runs up the stairs to Finneas's studio and i collapse back down to the sofa. After a short while she comes back down again and sends me a short smile. She sits down next to me on the sofa and looks what's on the TV.

"I can stay with you if you want, don't want you to be alone" she says softly, turning herself and putting her gaze on me. I look towards her and raise my eyebrows. "i'm a big girl billie" i reply sarcastically and smile.

"Aren't you best going back to Issac anyway" i add, looking away from her and leaning my head back on the sofa. Unexpectedly, Billie puts her hands softly on my neck and pulls my face to her. She pauses for a second before placing her plump lips on mine. I forgot how good this felt. I kiss her back softly, but pull away after a few seconds realising what was happening.

I put my hand on my forehead and look down. "Billie you know you can't kiss me" I say shyly.
She sighs and removes her hands off my neck, putting them down on my lap instead.

"I know, but I want to" she admits quietly.

"why" I ask her. She looks up at me, lifting her head up showing me the confusion in her face.

"because i still love you" she replies. I sigh and play with my hands. Fuck.

"bil, what do you want, who do you want?" I ask her. 

"You Lexi, i want to get rid of Isaac and I want you" she tells me. I look at her and frown.

"Then why don't you do it" I ask, she shakes her head and puts her hand on top of mine. She finally looks up at me and sighs.

"Isaac doesn't take stuff like that well, he gets very angry, you saw what he did to you" Billie tells me, rubbing my wrist where he hurt me with her thumb.

"I know bil, but you can't be stuck in something that's making you feel like shit, no matter how much it scares you" I tell her and she nods slowly.

"I'll do it, but come with me yeah?" she asks, intertwining our fingers together. I nod my head in agreement.

We get into Billies car and she nervously drives back to her parents house. I send Claudia a text to tell her I won't be at her house and what is happening. They told me that they'd come if we need assistance. As we pull into the drive, billie runs her hand through her hair. I place my own hand on her knee and rub it to try and comfort her. She takes and deep breath and smiles at me before getting out the car.

We both walk in the house and i'm instantly greeted by Maggie and Patrick. Billie nods her head at me and goes to her room to find Isaac.

"What's going on" Maggie says quietly as she sees me trying to listen in outside the door.

"she's breaking up with him" I whisper and Maggie smiles happily. She puts her arm round my shoulder and listens with me.

"erm Isaac, we need to break up, this isn't working" Billie says nervously. Isaac snaps his head up in anger and stands up instantly.

"You fucking dare break up with me" he shouts angrily and throws something across the room just past Billies head.

"I'm sorry i just don't like you anymore, you make me feel like shit on a daily basis we're over Isaac" she says trying to be calm.

Isaac pushes her down onto the bed and tries to get her pants off down her waist.

//
"Get the fuck off me!" I hear Billie scream. "Lexi!" she shouts after me.

I quickly run in the room, Billies dad following me. He grabs Isaac and pull him off her, making him trying to fight back. Finneas comes in and notices what's going on. He quickly runs to his dad and holds down Issacs arms, so they can both bring him outside.

"This isn't over Billie, just wait and see" he shouts, getting pulled out the room. I look towards Billie in shock, who is sat on her bed getting comforted by Claudia and her mom. I really didn't expect that to happen at all.

Bil stands up and walks over to me, instantly wrapping her arms around my shoulders , burying her head into my neck. "It's ok, he's gone" I whisper, rubbing her back.

"Get some rest honey" her mom says, leaving the bedroom with Claudia. I let go of Billie and pull her over to her bed, making her get in it.
I pull the bed covers on top of her and lean down on the floor next to her. I play with her hair comfortingly.

"You get some sleep bil, i'll be right out there" I tell her and place a kiss on her forehead. I walk to the door to leave but she shouts me back.

"No lexi, stay" she shouts and stops me in my tracks. I turn around and nod at her. She moves up in her bed so she is next to the wall and pulls the covers back for me to get in.
I climb in her bed and she almost immediately cuddles up to me, placing her arm over my stomach. I pull the blankets over us and turn off the lamp next to the bed.