14

After a while the party is in full swing. Megan has arrived and has opened all her presents which she loved. I'm currently in the pool with Lucie and a few other people.

"Lex get on my shoulders" Lucie says leaning down. I climb on and hold on to her hands so i don't fall off. I laugh as she starts wobbling.

"Quick take a photo on my phone meg" I say. She grabs my phone and takes a few. Lucie let's me down and i swim over to the side of the pool drying my hands on the towel. I pull myself onto the edge of the pool and sit there dangling my legs into the water.

I go on my phone and post one of the photos to instagram.

LexiTaylor

Liked by BillieEilish, LucieBriggs and 1,445 others

LexiTaylor: my best-friend

Comments
LucieBriggs ew no my face
BilliesLover cuteeee
ClaudiaSulewski angels
BillieEilish ❤️

I put my phone away and suddenly see everyone running inside. Maybe foods ready or something i don't know. I dry myself off with a towel and put my shorts on leaving my bikini top exposed. I take my hair down out of my bun and brush through it with my fingers.

"Dude come here" Lucie says poking her head into the garden and then running back inside again. I walk inside and see a random crowd in the loving room, some people are crying including my sister. What the fuck is happening. I make my way through the crowd standing next to my mom.

"what is happening?" I ask her making her smile at me and point in front of her, not bothering answering.

I look to where she's pointing and widen my eyes when i notice. Billie. She's hasn't seen me yet because she's talking to my sister but i'm so happy. I can't believe she came today. I admire her full white t shirt and shorts and her louis Vuitton bandana on her head, she looks hot.

 I admire her full white t shirt and shorts and her louis Vuitton bandana on her head, she looks hot

She finally makes eye contact with me and smiles looking me up and down. Oh shit yeah i'm still just wearing a bikini bra. "Surprise" she says to me her voice all soft.

I smile and shake my head at her, before pushing through the crowd and throwing my arms round her shoulders. She snakes her arms around my waist placing her warm hands on my skin. I feel her bury her face beneath my hair and place small kiss on my neck where nobody can see. I've needed this i won't lie.

I finally let go of her deciding we may look a bit weird cause we've been hugging for so long.

"I love this" I say putting my hand up to her bandana and touching it lightly. I look into her blue eyes and she smiles.

"Thank you baby" She says, making me lightly blush. She stares at me for a while until my sister interrupts and hugs onto Billie, taking her by surprise.

"Thank you for coming billie" She says emotionally, the blue eyed girl stroking my sisters hair. "Let me show you around the house" my sister says dragging billie by her hand.

I grab bil's bags and carry them up to my room, hanging up her clothes for her so they don't get all creased. About 10 minutes later Billie enters, out of breath. I laugh at her and tell her to lock the door behind her so my sister doesn't hunt her down again.

"You good?" I ask as she helps my put the remainder of her clothes away.

"She was showing me her updated poster collection" she tells me. I laugh and shake me head. "but i'm better now i'm with you" she adds and puts her hands on my waist spinning me so i am facing her. I place my hands round her neck and place a small kiss on her lips before pulling away and going back to cleaning up.

She frowns and pulls me back into her, placing her lips back on mine more passionately. She holds me tight to her and moves our lips together in sync. Her tongue pushes into my mouth and meets mine, turning into a full on make out session.

"bil we need to get back to the party" i say pulling away and she nods. She pecks my lips one more time and rubs my waist with her hand. I smile and lead her out of my room back downstairs.

It's now kinda dark out and everyone's sat in the garden round the fire eating. I pick up my shirt from the side of the pool and put it on. My mom motions me inside and i let billie know i'll be back.

"i need help with the cake" she says getting it out and lighting the candles. I nod and pick it up, my mom gets everyone's attention in the garden without my sister noticing.

I carry the cake outside and everyone begins singing happy birthday.

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to Megan
Happy birthday to you.

She blows out her candles and holds the cake whilst everyone gets a few photos.

"Go talk to him" I say to Lucie finding her staring at Jake and him staring back.
"I'm scared" she replies.

"You've got this girl go" i say and side hug her. She nods and walks over to him. I smile over and look over at Billie who has been stolen by my sister and her friends. I notice her zoning out looking into the distance, the fire lighting up her face highlighting her features.

After a while she looks at me and gives me a cute smile. I smile back and look down feeling sort of shy.

I go down and sit in the camp fire seating area along with my family and my uncle who's playing a guitar for everyone. Billie appears next to me, nudging her shoulder on mine. I look at her and adjust her bandana that is kinda falling off.

My uncle starts singing us a song and my auntie joins in. There very musical but mostly enjoy sitting round the fire playing songs. Very tennessee i guess. I lean my head on Billies shoulder and watch them.

"Billie you should sing something" my dad says once my uncle finishes. Billie nods her head shyly.

"Yeah of course, do you have a ukulele?" she asks kindly. My dad runs inside and almost immediately comes out with one.

"Should i do one of my songs or like a cover" she asks me nervously.

"One of yours!" my sister interrupts excitedly. I notice billie is getting kinda shy, i put my hand on her leg and she immediately smiles at me.

Billie starts playing the chord to her song 8 and soon fills the air with her soft voice.

Wait a minute
Let me finish
i know you don't care
but can you listen
i came committed
guess i overdid it
wore my heart out on a chain around my neck
now it's missing

She finishes the song and everyone claps.