。♡09♡。 Confession

Jungkook's Perspective

Spring has finally arrived bringing joy and delight with itself. The most awaited and my favourite season was around.

The indescribable amount of happiness took over me. The period of cherry blossoms, the floating of peachy petals, the intoxication of the aroma and love all around like specks of dust in the air, it was all here back again.

It's been almost one year of stumbling upon an angel in the form of a human, Taehyung.

With every moment passing by, I started being more anxious and impatient but at the same time there was nervousness too which was eating me up.

I had to separate ways for some days as my final exams appeared which really seemed like an eternity for me but when I finally was able to see him, I couldn't hold back myself anymore.

He was under the same cherry blossom tree which began its new blooming journey.

After being far from him and couldn't being able to see his gorgeous face for days, my emotions and anticipation intensified.

I admitted it that I have fallen in love with him, completely and eventually.

I still remember, he was standing there, under the same tree, his exquisite figure wrapped in the white robe and hair swaying in the air after coming in contact with the breezes, his slender fingers were brushing the mellow petals of the flower very gracefully when he was watering the plants.

He stood properly then, brushing his hair out of his sight, batting his long eyelashes afterwards and then his eyes finally landed on me, standing a little far from the garden.

"Jungkook? Oh my God, how are you?" He came running to me and pulled my both hands into his own. I was taken aback by his heartwarming gestures.

"I-I'm good." I whispered and he gleamed his smile.

"I missed you so much, you have no idea." He whispered, intertwining both of his hands with me and the mellow petals floated in the air when I looked into his ocean eyes where I wanted to drown myself forever.

"...I missed you more..." I finally whispered and he swung our hands happily.

"How have you been?" I asked and he released one of my hands to drag me into the garden, under the same cherry blossom tree.

"I have been good but was missing you all the time." He whispered and I loved how he could vocalize his emotions so easily where I always counted my words before speaking.

"Ah, Jungkook, how's everything going?" He asked me and brought me closer to the tree.

How would I say that my everything revolves around him and if he is fine then everything is fine.

"It's fine." I responded shortly and he smiled, pulling his hand away from my grip. The lack of contact would always frustrate me.

He knelt down to carry the purring cat who instantly jumped into my embrace, licking my face to show how much the tiny ball of fluff missed me.