Chapter 1

Yuki POV

I was walking up that massive mountain as I do every day with my best friends and boyfriend Nagisa, Kayano and Karma. I'm still shocked at how this sadist bastard has feelings let alone a feeling of love, oh well, I'm not complaining. We made our way there, "Finally! It feels like it's getting easier and easier to climb that mountain every day with our assassination training huh?" I sigh, everyone agrees. We walk into our disappointment of a classroom and I see dad, huh surprising, he isn't usually in the classroom this early, he's usually in the staffroom at this time. "Oh hey, dad, what are you doing here?" He quickly snaps around, "Oh Yuki, perfect Nagisa, Kayano, Karma too, I'm going to need you guys to hear me out on this one. For this semester, I'm going to need the four of you to head to UA high, there has been strange activity around Musutafu recently and there have been a few reports based off quirk assassinations. You four are at the top of the assassination course class and I need you to go, the investigation starts today, you will be participating in the entrance exams, and take your issued sports uniforms, everyone will be wearing their sports uniforms, I know that you guys are quirkless but think about it, you are trying to assassinate an octopus that travels at Mach 20, I think you can manage a few kids with some powers. The government has also had a discussion with the UA principle, you are free to go without question." He says with a grin, we all look at each other and smirk, "Yes sir!" We get ready out materials and things to 'transfer' to UA for the semester, we say goodbye to our friends and start heading down the mountain. "Yuki!" I turn around, "Oh hey dad, what's up?" He hands us a briefcase each, "These are the basics, knife, handheld gun, stun gun, your communication devices and an earpiece that connects you straight to Ritsu, take care, make 3-E proud. Oh and don't open them till you arrive, it's a surprise." we nod, I quickly give him a hug, "I'll miss you," he looks down, "You're acting as if you'll never see me again Yuki, you're coming home tonight, who else will feed you and give you a bed to sleep on?" I laugh, "Bye dad! Love you!" he waves us off. 

"Man, how much stuff is in these cases?" I've never been top strong and this briefcase is really weighing me down, I suddenly feel it get taken out of my hands, "K-Karma? GIVE IT BACK! I WANNA HOLD IT!" he smirks, "Why come on, you've never been strong in the arms and just let your strong, handsome, protective, kind boyfriend hold something for his girlfriend?" I sigh, "If you insist, I give him a peck and we continue down, "This is quite the walk huh?" Kayano muttered, "You don't say, hey! remember that route Okajima  took us on, that shortcut, I think it can cut straight through to the entrance of UA." I clap my hands together, "You're a genius Nagisa!" In the corner of my eye, I see Karma pout, "I was about to say that..." I giggle and grab my bag Karma was holding for me, "Come on Karma, after all, my strong, handsome, protective, kind boyfriend, you can't jump from building to building with no hands, race?" he smirks, "Oh you're on!" We all laugh and start jumping from building to building.

Deku POV

I'm so scared, what if I don't pass, what if I don't get into UA, what if All Might's power makes me break all my bones, what if I die??!! Huh? "OH MY GOD!" Everyone looks at me, I see two girls and two boys jumping from building to building effortlessly, that must be their quirks, that's so dangerous, what if they hurt themselves before the exams? Then a blue-haired girl drops right next to me, "HA! I win Akabane!" She... she starts laughing, "Do you know how dangerous that was, quirk or not, you could have gotten extremely hurt!" I start scanning her body for any cuts or bruises, "Hey... what do you think you're doing to my girlfriend?" 

"Eek! I was just checking if she was ok, you guys too, are you hurt?" he snatches her away, "We're fine, thanks..." It sounded forced, oh well, as long as their safe and not hurt, I'll continue my way to the main hal- KACCHAN?!

Yuki POV

"That was actually really civil of you Karma," Kayano and Nagisa agreed, "I've never seen you so calm when someone was looking at Yuki," Kayano adds, "Remember when Maehara tried to flirt with Yuki," Nagisa shuddered, "It wasn't a pretty sight" I laugh "Come on guys, don't question it, at least it didn't end like Maehara and no one has a tainted record card... so far." I sweatdrop at the memory, poor Maehara, he was shown the wrath of Karma's bag of evil. Karma then slung his arm around my shoulder and placed a long kiss on my lips, "W-WHA? What was that for Karma?" 

"To show those losers who you belong to," He points his eyes to all the boys staring at me, I blush furiously, "Still... it's embarrassing." he smirks, "What was that? You want more PDA?" my eyes widen, "Noooooo!" I run away and he chases after me, Kayano and Nagisa following close behind, I throw my briefcase at him to try to slow him down but it landed on the floor and popped open, crap. "WOAH!! AWESOME!" The four of us had stars in our eyes, we had the latest gear tech, the highest grade guns, knives and communicators, we even had personalised knife sheaths, "How adorable~, your sheath has a cute little animal crossing leaf!" I scratch the back of my head embarrassed, "Yeah... no one really knows about my little obsession, only dad knows" Karma is as red as a tomato and tackles me in a hug, "Why are you so cute and innocent Yuki!" He repeatedly kisses my temple, I giggle, "Get offff Karma, it's embarrassing."

"Sh-She has a gun... RUN!" we look up and all students scatter, running off in all directions screaming, "CRAP! That's why dad told us to open them later," A bunch of pro heroes arrive and tell us to hold our hands out and lay on our stomachs, then a little... dog? Mouse? arrives, "Stand down, these four are with us, in my care, they are free to go, and will not suffer any consequences, they are on our side." they all retreat back and we were greeted, "Sorry about that, I should have told them earlier about your arrival, I'm Principal Nezu, I'm the one who asked for the four of you, at your age, you can blend in easily to our highschool demographic." We all bow sincerely, "I'm sorry sir, I've scared away all the student, they probably think I'm a villain or murderer." he pats my leg as that's as far as he can reach, "That is completely fine Karasuma-san, your apology is accepted, if you can follow me to the main auditorium, we shall commence the exams there." We all rise back up and follow the Principle. 

We take our assigned seats and get our issued ID cards out, the lights start turning on, "What's up UA candidates? Thanks for tuning in to me, your school DJ! COOL! And let me hear it!" everyone was silent, I tried hard to stifle a laugh but when I saw Karma's face, contorted into a weird smile I couldn't help it, I started bursting out laughing and everyone was staring at me, I hid my face into Karma's shoulder, I was so embarrassed. "That's fine, I'll skip to the main show. Let's talk about how this entrance exam will go, ARE YOU READY!! YEAH!!" again, silence, I was again trying hard not to laugh but this time I succeeded. He explains how there will be areas A to G each person going to their assigned areas, "I see, they're splitting us up," I look at Nagisa, "Yeah your right, just look at our areas," Kayano states, we all put them close together, Karma is in A, I'm in B, Kayano is in C and Nagisa is in D. "Your goal is to defeat as many robots as you can, labeled specifically from 1 to 3, get as many points as you can!" suddenly a boy stands up, "Excuse me, sir, I have a question." we all look over at him, "On the print out you've listed four types of villains, not three, with all respect, if this is an error on official UA materials it's shameful, we are exemplary students, we expect the best from Japan's most notable school, a mistake such as this won't do. Additionally you with the blue hair!" He points a finger over to me, I turn around and see if there's anyone else with blue hair around, then I point a finger at my face, "Me?" 

"Yes you, you're the one with the gun, you must be seised immediately, there is no place for a villain like you here at UA." I'm dumbstruck, "Hey four eyes, mind taking your eyes off my girlfriend, who stuck a stick up your ass? It's her support item or whatever, rack off." I'm red in the face "Karma!" I hiss at him and pull him back into the chair, I'm so red from embarrassment and hide my burning face into my hands. "Alrighty examinee #7111 thanks for calling in your request, the fourth villain type is a zero pointer! That guy is just an obstacle we'll be throwing in your way. There's one in every battle centre." he bows "Thank you very much, please continue." he sits back down, "Are you ready! To go Beyond? PLUS ULTRA!" I grin, and look over to Kayano, Nagisa and Karma, all wearing the same grin, let's do this!