Chapter 20

Yuki POV

Mina, Sero, Kirishima, Sato and Denki had their extra remedial classes starting today, Mr Aizawa faces 1-A "Remember why you're here, think about why you're sweating, how have you guys improved since you've been here, how you are, how you get here, that's what it means to improve, "Meow, meow, meow, meow! What's better, we know how hard you've been training so there will be a test of courage later tonight! And later tonight you get to lounge off! What a reward!" Pixie Bob giggles, "It just sounds like training, and training in the dark," Kaede sighs, Karma was sparring with Kota, we wanted to learn how to use that knife Karma gave him, "Please go easy on him, he's just a boy," I tell Karma beforehand, "Oh I know, don't worry Peaches, after all, he's like our kid," I blush and hit his chest, "No! No! No! No! That's weird, don't think of it like that!" He grins, "Ok then, I'll go at him with full strength, he cracks his knuckles, "On second thought, just keep that image in your head," He smirks and walks up to Kota, he was teaching him how to unarm, offensive and defensive maneuvers, "Wow Kota, you're a fast learner, how old are you again?" I look over at them I was shocked, "I'm, six," My eyes widen, "SIX!" He nods, "Well, well, I'm even more impressed, our little assassin's a fast learner," Karma leans on me. They were training all day, Kota was improving by leaps and bounds, Karma told him to wrap it up for the day as it was getting sundown, Kota was obviously upset.

We were getting ready for dinner, tonight, we were making stew, I was getting ready to make the fire until I feel someone hug me from behind, "Huh? Kota? What are you doing here?" I ask looking down, he looks away, "I wanna spend dinner with you and Karma," He blushes, I smile, "Ok then! Get ready for the best stew you've ever eaten, Kaede doesn't take any shortcuts." I smile, his face lights up and he nods, he sits down at the table Kaede, Nagisa, Karma and I sit on, he brings out the knife and starts doing tricks with it, "Wow! If I didn't know any better, I would have really thought he was your kid Yuki look," Tsu points at Kota playing with the knife I sigh, Karma went overboard in trying to teach him many different things with that knife. We quickly eat dinner and headed out to the woods, Kota went back with Mandalay after much persuasion.

"The totally awesome test of courage!" Mina was jumping around, "We're gonna win!" Sato, Denki, Sero and Kirishima shout back, "Nope, hate to break it to you but the remedial class will be having lessons with me tonight," Mr Aizawa steps out, "YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!" Mina's eyes look like they would pop out, "Your training this morning didn't suffice, so I'll be using this time too," Mr Aizawa pulls them back with his scarf, "Aww, give me a break, I just wanted to show my courage!" The five of them were pulled away, "Ok then! Class B will start off as our scarers, when the signal is given, class A will head out in pairs in intervals of three minutes! There are tags with your names at the end and middle of the route, your goal is to collect those!" Pixie Bob was getting way too excited about this, "Now the scarers aren't allowed to make contact with you, they can only use their quirks to terrify you!" Pixie Bob continues, "The winners will be the students who make the most students piss they pants!" Tiger pops out, I see Karma start growing his devil feature, "Thank god we aren't going first, Karma's going to scare a couple years off class B," Nagisa sighed, Kaede and I nod dramatically, "Alright! Everyone! Draw a piece of paper to know who your partner will be!" Pixie Bob stars shoving her fist in our faces and we take a strip of paper, Izuku's face paled, "I gues you're the one who's going alone huh Midoriya?" Ojiro asks, he nods.
Team 1: Tokoyami and Shoji
Team 2: Bakugou and Todoroki
Team 3: Jiro and Hagakure
Team 4: Yaomomo and Aoyama
Team 5: Ochako and Tsu
Team 6: Ojiro and Mineta
Team 7: Iida and Koda
Team 8: Nagisa and me
Team 9: Kaede and Karma
Team 10: Izuku

Everyone was making their way through the route, "Up next are you two kittens, Ribbety and Miss Floater!" Ochako and Tsu go forwards, Karma and Kaede were the last two going, Nagisa and I were next, "Now you two kittens!" We step in, "Take care of Peaches Nagisa!" Karma waves us off, we walk through and a girl from 1-B comes up from the ground we weren't scared, however, I sniff the air, "Hey... you guys smell that? It smells like burning, like bad burning." Kendo, Honenuki, Tokage step out from the bushes, "Yeah, now that you mention it," Kendo steps up, Karma and Kaede were there too, "I see you guys didn't continue walking, did my Peaches get scared?" Karma walks up to us, I shake my head, "Smell that, it smells like a bush fire," Kaede and Karma sniff the air, "Hey look! Over there!" We look over to where Kaede was pointing, and sure enough, there was a lot of smoke, "I'll go inform the teachers!" Kendo, Honenuki and Tokage run back to the beginning of the track, "Well I guess it's us four again," Karma grins, putting his hands behind his head.