Chapter 27

Yuki POV

The instant we stepped foot back into Heights Alliance, "HEY! IF YOU HAVE ANY TRASH... BRING. IT. OVER. TO. MEEE!!" Bakugou was still under house arrest, it was his last day, "Hey! Bakugou! Thanks!" Kirishima runs up, "SURE!" Tokoyami walks up, "I have some as well," He turns around, "HAND IT OVER!" Denki brings his bag too, "Mine too!", Sero walks up as well, "And mine!" Mineta drags his bag along, "This is heavy," I grab my bag too, "Thanks Bakugou!". Then everyone's eyes turn to Karma, he had a whole truckload, "Ever since I heard of your house arrest, I stored up my trash, giving it all to you on the last day!" Everyone's eyes popped out of their head, "YOU BASTARD!!" Bakugou starts sparking, "Hey, hey now! You want to be careful, if you tear a hole in them, that would be even more trouble~" Karma smirks, "Is he always like this?" Kiyoka whispers to me, "Yeah..." I sigh sweatdropping, suddenly my phone rings, it's a number I don't know, I pick up, my eyes widening, after the call I hang up, "Karma, Nagisa, Kaede, come here." I gesture for them to come over, "I just got a call, it's from the hero, Sir Nighteye," 1-A's eyes widen and chime into our conversation, "SIR NIGHTEYE? THE SIR NIGHTEYE?!" Izuku shakes my shoulders, I nod, "He just called, he wants the four of us at his agency," Izuku screams, "WHAT??!! THAT'S AMAZING! YOU HAVE TO TAKE THAT OFFER GUYS!" I shake my head, "I know this sounds selfish, but we belong to the Ministry of Defence, they run our final decisions, who knows, maybe we will accompany you guys on your work studies, just not under the school, rather, under the government," I look at them, "Wow! How cool! In a way, to be owned by the government! Specifically the Ministry of Defence!" Mineta gives a thumbs up I laugh, Mr Aizawa walks into the dorm house. 

"The newspaper wants to do an article about our class for some reason," He sighs, "Isn't that amazing Deku!" Ochako jumps up near his face, all the girls snicker, "That's kind of surprising ha?" Denki asks, "Ah, not really, I mean the Sports Festival was on TV," Kirishima says, "We've got to look super cute! In case they want to take our picture!" Toru jumps up and down, "For sure!" Mina replies, "I think you'll be just fine Hagakure," Kiro sighs I giggle, "That's enough," Mr Aizawa butts us, "Yes Sir," We shut up, "It's not that exciting, the article is about how you're settling in, into dorm life, that kinda thing. Principle Nezu thought it would be a good idea, this will show your parents and guardians you're happy here, maybe set a few minds to rest. "I expect you all to be on your best behaviour today," Mr Aizawa grits his teeth capturing Mineta, "He must of said something pervy again," Kaede whispers, "I agree, that little perv," Someone walks in, "Don't worry Mr Aizawa, I want to see what dorm life is really like, so act natural, act as if I'm not here," Mr Aizawa sighs, "I don't remember telling you, you could come in yet," Still holding on Mineta, "I was told I had till 8:00 am to 6:00 pm to if my watch is wrong," He points at his watch, "Hello everyone, my name is Taneo Tokuda, I'm looking forward to meeting you all," He bows, "Nice to meet you," 1-A bows, "Now, as I said, don't need to do anything special, just go about your day as you usually would, the camera will do most of the work, I might ask an occasional question or two, and I hope you'll answer." He smiles a star coming off, "Iida, if there's a problem, let me know immediately, got it." Mr Aizawa huffs, "Of course Sir! As class representative, I will carry out my duty to ensure the safety of all my fellow students, no matte-" "That great thanks, so what would you usually be doing this time of day?" Tokuda cuts Iida off, "That was a little rude," Karma whispers in my ear, I nod, "Having breakfast!" Iida promptly answers, "No need to be so formal, just pretend that I'm not here!" 'I'm getting a weird aura from this guy, keep your guards up' Nagisa uses our hand signals, we nod, he noticed, "Oh! What's that! A hand signal communication? Clever," He and 1-A turn around at us, "N-no sir! I-it's just a silly game we made up! That's all!" Kaede rubs the back of her head quickly. While we were eating breakfast, he was constantly taking pictures of us, not going to lie, it made me feel weird. Mina and Toru were really getting into it, I hear my phone ring again, "Sorry guys, I'll be right back," I answer my phone, sigh and walk back. "What was it Karasuma-san?" Tokuda asks me, I huff and brush him off, "Nobody," I don't want this guy sticking his nose in the four of our business, "Was it another agency?" Izuku pops up, I nod, "This time it was Hawks," I sigh, "WOW HAWKS! THE SECOND RANKED HERO!! YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT!!" He starts rambling, we sweatdrop. We head to school and he continues to take photos of us, Mina and Toru, totally milking it.