Chapter 18

Yuki POV

DING DONG, I look at the camera doorbell, "Oh hi Denki, Mineta! What's up!" I open the door for them and meet them halfway down the driveway, "Man, if this your house Yuki? It's massive," Mineta looks around, I scratch the back of my head, "Yeah, dad earns a good enough living for the two of us, he spoils us a bit," He looks around, "Anyways, we were wondering if you want to come with us to ask Mr Aizawa something, its if we can use the school pool," I cock my head, "I don't see the need for that, I have my own Olympic-sized pool right here at home," I say, their jaws drop, "W-well come on, the rest of the girls will be there, what fun would it be to be by yourself?" Mineta shouts, "Hmm, I guess you're right, let me grab my swimmers real quick, I'll be back in a flash," I quickly come back to them, "Well, what are we waiting for! Let's go!" I link my arm with Denki's and walk out the estate, "Hey Yuki, why don't you link my arm too?" Mineta was hinting, I sweatdrop, "Well... the height difference is a bit too big, if it's bothering you, I'll let go of Denki," I let go of him and walk further forwards, "Come on man, you just ruined my big chance!" I hear Denki and Mineta tussle behind me, I chuckle. We knock on the staffroom door, Vlad-King and Mr Aizawa were there, "Sorry to interrupt, we were wondering about the form we turned in earlier, about the pool," Denki asks, "Oh, the school's granted you permission you're allowed to use the pool until 5 pm," Mr Aizawa replies looking up from his sheets, they both bow, "Thanks!" Denki says while bowing, "You won't regret this sir," Mineta says, "You said you wanted to use the pool for endurance training, correct? Make the time count" I look at the both of them, about to say something, but Denki covers my mouth, "Right!" They both say in sync. We walk out, "I thought you guys said we were going to see our friends, not endurance training, I can do that at home too," I sigh, "What can't you do at home?" Mineta asks me, I think, "To be honest, I don't think I can't do much, we have a lab downstairs, a pool etc. normal estate stuff." I look down at Mineta's face, "Shame you didn't come inside, I would have loved to show you," I say with a smile, "Anywho, I'll see you on pool deck, bye!" I wave them off, "Bye!" I shake my head, those little perverts, don't think I didn't see what you were thinking about, coming, "Hey Karma~, want to come over to the school pool? All the girls are here, Denki and Mineta too, we know they're only doing it because they heard that we were going to be here during summer break," I hear him chuckle over the phone, "Sure, I'm not doing anything better anyways, I'll call the rest of the guys in 1-A to see if they want to come," I giggle, "Sounds good, those two perverts should be put in their place," We hang up.

- Flashback -
"Wait so we aren't supposed to take any long trips over summer vacation?" Uraraka asks, "Yeah, apparently that's what the school said," Jiro adds in, "How unfortunate, I was supposed to spend several weeks touring Venice with my parents," Yaomomo leans on her table, "Same here, I was supposed to be in Santorini with my dad for a few weeks, shame we need to cancel it now," I say looking down, "What is your life?" Uraraka 'faints' I catch her, "Ahhhh! And I just bought like a bajillion new swimsuits," Mina sulks, "Well I guess that's what happens when your class gets attacked by the League of Villains," Kaede points out, "But I want to dooo something! I can't spend all Summer cooped up!" Mina was flailing her arms about, "Hey I have an idea! What if we ask the teachers if we can borrow the pool for a bit!" Hagakure perks up, "Great idea! I'm sure they'll allow us if we ask nicely!" Tsu pops in, "Plus, it's free so we'll save money!" Uraraka chirps in, "Leave it to me! I'll start a formal proposal today!" Yaomomo stands up, 

- Present -

I see Denki and Mineta run out of the changerooms, Iida was standing right there, they fall straight on their faces, I chuckle, "As you said, you wanted to do endurance training, so I called Karma who called up the rest of the class, after all, you are heroes in training and not some little perv after the girl's bodies," I give them a smug smirk, "I thought you were on our side Yuki!" Denki begs I kick him off my foot, "I may be on your side, but I'm team girl one-hundred-and-ten per cent, nothing can change that, not even Karma," I walk back to the girls, "Wow Yuki! You're a lifesaver, we were going to wear our normal swimsuits, good thing you told us before, those two perverts deserve what they got!" Yaomomo compliments me, "Yeah! You've got that right!" The girls pump their fists in the air, "And what's better, those two idiots told Mr Aizawa they wanted to use the pool for endurance training, while we just asked for the pool, we can lounge and goof around while they work their butts off!" I giggle, the other girls laugh with me, we continue to play volleyball, "Hey! I have a proposal! Let's see which boy can swim 50 metres the fastest!" Iida asks the boys, they all agree, "However you cannot cause any harm to classmates or the building," All the girls off to help, however, "Oh me! Me! I wanna join!" I jump up and down, everyone looks strangely at me, Karma slings an arm around me, "This one has always been a water baby, she's in and out of the water like there's no tomorrow," I nod my head up and down quickly, "Very well then, Yuki you may join the competition!"