Chapter 3

Yuki POV

It was our second proper day at UA Academy, the school for young aspiring heroes. Karma and I walk through the massive door, "Mmmmmh, It's so heavy!" Karma looks down at me and smirks, "What's wrong Peaches? Can't push a door?" I pout, "Just... gimme a sec.... I give up." He chuckles, "Here let me help." I'm dumbstruck, "Wha? How? It's so heavy how did you open it that easily?!" 

"Oh is the little girl having trouble opening a door?" I turn around... that boy, the one from my arena, "N-no, my arms were just not feeling like opening the door today," Great I stuttered, "Oh, really, I think you're just weak, I'm sure you can't last a week in 1-A Hero Course, you'll get yourself trampled on and killed before then," 

"Oh, good morning Karasuma-Chan, Akabane-Kun," The class greets us from our classroom. "Killed huh? That's one strong word you used there buddy," Karma and I felt the world around us stop, we were the strongest duo in all of class 3-E and the fact that this would be close combat and we had our knives on hand, this round is basically rigged in our favour. "So what? That's the truth, your little girlfriend here won't last a day here, she only passed because she short circuited some robots," I stand up, "And so what, you only passed because you fed off others quirks," We start dripping with bloodlust, "Hey, um, Akabane-Kun? Karasuma-Chan are you ok?" I see Izuku start stepping forwards, "Just fine," We grit our teeth, that boy just keeps on going, he doesn't shut up. In an instant, we both draw our koro-sensei knives, "Have you ever tried to kill anyone before?" We both look up at him, he's frozen, he can't say a word, "Okie! Good bye!" I kick him out our doorway. I dust my hands, "Seesh, I didn't want to go through that again," Karma nods, "Rember when those two bastards from C class picked on you, I wanted to kill them right there and then," I sweat drop, "You know when you say kill someone I'm genuinely scared that you will, we all know you have that ability to do it if you wanted to..." 

"HUH!?" We look around crap, "Oh hahaha, I meant that as a joke, right Karma?" He smirks, "Yes, of course, it's one just one big ongoing joke huh Peaches, no aliens, no government, no koro-sen-" I cup my hand over his mouth, "SHHHH!" He grins and licks my hand, "EW! Don't lick my hand that's gross, I don't want your mouth juice!" He smirks, "We share mouth juices all the time," I blush furiously and grumpily drop my stuff on my table and sit down, ignoring him for the rest of the morning, "Come on Yuki! Cheer up, are you really going to have a lovers tussle with him?" Mina points behind me, I feel Karma poke my back with his pencil, I sigh, "I guess your right," I quickly turn around and snatch his pencil and throw it out the window, "That's your problem, not mine," I say with a smirk, he groans. "Class, today we will be having a hero course class," A bunch of boxes start opening from the side of the wall, "These are your hero suits, you put in your applications before you arrived, Akabane, Kayano, Nagisa, Karasuma, you will just be wearing the clothes you were given before your arrival to UA." I groan I was excited to see if we got an upgrade, guess not "We also have a few special guests today," 

"I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" We see All Might enter the room, "He will be helping you with your training today, and your second mentor," 

"D-dad?" Everyone looks at me, "This is Karauma-sensei, he works with the government and will be training Akabane, Nagisa, Kaede and Karasuma-san." We all grin, "Isn't that unfair? They receive top-level training while we will just sparring with each other?" Izuku speaks up, "YEAH! THAT'S DAMN UNFAIR!" Bakugou is starting to spark up, "Very well, if you want to train with Karasuma-sensei, I want you to watch the four of them first, then make your decision, we also have a few more people outside waiting," We all look out the window and all of 3-E was there, "HEY GUYS!!" 1-A was confused, "You know these people?" we nod, "Bitch-sensei? KORO-SENSEI!"