FUCKING GRYFFINDOR PRIDE

ATTENTION PLEASSE! This chapter includes the topic of drug use, not much just a few mentions of smoking weed BUT I think I should put the disclaimer. 

27th March 1976

"Dorcas." Beth moaned with irritation. She was angry with everything since her lovely brother caught her smoking pot. "Could you please shut the fuck up?"

"Oh, come on, Potter." Black-skinned girl smiled. "We all know that you love gossiping..."

"I have an exam in the morning..." She put a pillow over her head.

"Since when do you care about grades?" Lily raised her eyebrow.

"Since, Slughorn is really close to not letting me pass this year."

"So anyway, Sirius..." Dorcas continued her story about how great Black was in bed.

"For fuck's sake." The brunette stood up. "I'm gonna kill you one day."

"No, you won't." Her roommate laughed. "You're a pacifist, remember?"

"Fuck you." She showed her middle finger and walked through the door.

She could get to her friend Cynthia's room but she wasn't in the mood for wandering around the school. Without having any other choice she entered her brother's room wishing for sudden forgiveness. She shook James's arm and whispered. "Jamie. Can I sleep here tonight?"

Potter opened his eyes and look at his sister. He was still incredibly angry at her. "No." He answered harshly and gone back to sleep.

She looked with hope at Remus, but once she noticed that bit was snoring she knew there was no power to wake him up. She often wondered if that was the reason they call him Moony.

"Come on..." Beth moaned.

"Piss off, Elizabeth," James answered and covered his head with a pillow.

"Dorcas can not shut up for three hours now." She explained. "I have an exam tomorrow morning. I need some sleep..."

"No. You're not sleeping here." He replied with anger.

"But James..." She groaned loudly.

"For Fuck's sake, Potter." Sirius stopped them. He was way to a hangover to listen to those too. "Just let her sleep here."

"I'm letting a junkie into my bed." The boy smirked.

"I'm not a..." His sister said with extreme irritation.

"Shut up." Black covered his face with hands and sighed. "You can sleep with me."

"What?"

"You heard me." He mumbled and moved aside to make more space for a girl, she immediately used the invitation. "Just, be quiet. Your fucking screams does not help my hangover.

"Okay." She whispered and kissed his cheek softly. "Thank you."

"Shut up..." He said quietly. He had no idea with but just the scent of her suddenly cured him of a terrible headache. He could smell the sweet, vanilla perfumes under cigarette's smoke and something he could describe only as of the sun.

God.

How on earth could she even smell like the sun in the middle of the march in Scottland?

He looked at her face. She looked quite pretty in sleep. For once she wasn't annoying everyone.

Sirius could not think more about that since sound if her calm breathing turned out to be a perfect lullaby.