BEER IS ALL YOU NEED

9th April 1976

Beth came out of the shower with a big smile. That was exactly what she needed after eight hours of lessons. She wrapped the big soft tower around her body and came back to her dormitory. She put on music, grabbed her cosmetics and sat on the bed.

"Someone is in a good mood." Lily Evans looked at her roommate. She was lying on her bed with her hair pinned up. Potter could bet that she had a fight with Severus and she won't sit in a room all night. Even though they were not together, meetings with Slytherin boy occupied most of her free evenings.

"Oh shut up." She replied and started putting some blush on her cheeks.

"I bet she has a date." Rachel said without even looking up from her book. She hated reading but her father expected his beautiful daughter to be well-read. Cole never really talked her mind, she always wanted to please her daddy. She would do everything no matter what he asked her to do. Talking with her extremely unimportant (for now) roommates was the only time she didn't head to act like a well mannered young lady. Redhead stopped painting her nails and glanced at the brunette.

"With who?" Talking about boys was the number one topic in their room.

"I don't kiss and tell." She fixed her hair and tried to change the topic to their second favourite topic - hairstyles. "I should cut bangs."

"Bitch, don't change the subject." She repeated letting her know that she wasn't kidding. "I need one gossip. Rach making out with Peter is all news... "

"Hey!" The blonde blushed intensively. "Can you please stop talking about it?"

"Nope." She smiled at her and turned to Potter. "Come on. Tell me."

"Tell her what?" Dorcas Meadows entered the room. She was wearing her fitted favourite bell bottoms that make most of the male students really unfocused on lessons. She knew exactly how to use her assets to her own benefits.

"Beth has a date," Cole explained and came back to reading her book.

"Tell me everything." The girl sat on Evan's bed and stole her nail file.

"It's not a date." Brunette groaned and finished her makeup with lipstick. "We're just going for a beer." She stood up and grabbed the red floral dress she left on the bed.

"Don't you dare lie to me, Potter!" Dorcas said and took off her white shirt before lying on her bed. "You shaved your legs, didn't you?"

"It's not a date!" She cried before leaving for the bathroom to change.

"It's totally a date." Lily laughed.

"Yep." Meadowes agreed. "She's always fucking with someone."

"So are you."

"At least I'm not screwing Pettigrew..." She replied to the blonde. "I have some standards."

"Oh, Peter is not that bad! He's kinda cute." Lily tried to defend her friend but she forgot how mean Dorcas can be.

"Said one that wants to hit it off with fucking Severus Snape." She laughed.

"I'm not going to sleep with anyone tonight!" Beth got back. "It's not a date."

"Well, we both know you shag with people before the first date." Beth loved how much of a bitch Meadows could be. She was the most honest person she knew. If someone overheard one of their conversations, he would surely think that girls hate each other.

"How do I look?" She asked her.

"Groovy." She said and heard the door knocking just after. "Your date."