WHAT KEEPS US UP AT NIGHT

12th of April

Poisons were probably one of the most hated by Sirius Black lesson, which somehow was an achievement since he hated all lessons. But hearing about Remus stressing out about a girl made the lesson even worst. "Could you please just shut up for a moment, Moony." He said hardly.

"What the hell did she meant by it?" Lupin continued completely ignoring his friend. He referred to "See you later?" Cyn said to him hopefully just after breakfast.

"I don't know." He replied. "Go ask her."

"I can't." Boy was terrible in talking to girls. Especially talking to Cynthia Chapman. No matter how much he wanted to say that he can't have a girlfriend he couldn't stop thinking about a brunette ever since he "What if she likes me?"

"Then you sleep her." Sirius answered frankly out of his experience.

"You know I can not go into relationships... I'm... I'm way too dangerous for that." He moaned hating his own rules. "I just... I hope Cyn won't talk to me again. I hope she will just forget I exist."

"But why, Moony?" He frowned. "You clearly like her..."

"It's not about me liking her..."

"So what the fuck are we even talking about?" Black got annoyed.

"I would like to know that too." Horace Slughorn said with a confused expression. "Detention. Both of you..."

"Ha!" James laughed at his friends. "You're such losers."

"You want detention too, Potter?" Professor raised his eyebrow.

"Very much, sir." He nodded with enthusiasm making to his teacher even more confounded. "I have to keep my mates' company, don't I? One for all, all for one."

"Are you idiot by choice, Potter?" Snape looked at him with his regular emotionless expression.

"No. That would be you, Snivellus." Potter smiled rudely at him, proud of his own answer.

"Stop calling him that." Lily turned around with anger.

"How are you, Evans?" James smiled at a redhead. He suddenly forgot that Severus was even sitting next to her and said the sentence he was using regularly since his birthday. "Looking forward to a second dance."

"I already told you it was just one dance, Potter." She answered and looked away.

"Oh, come on!" He almost screamed at her as the bell rang. Lily quickly stood up and left the classroom but her friend imminently appeared next to her. 

"What this asshole is talking about?" Slytherin' boy asked her. "What dance?"

"Shit." She was hiding the fact that she went to James's birthday party for almost a month now. "I... I danced with him. Once. Beth forced me and..."

"You don't have to explain yourself." He mumbled, trying to hide his anger. "It's not like your my girlfriend or something..."

"Yeah, I'm not." Oh, if only Severus knew how much she would like to be his girlfriend. She had a huge crush on him since the beginning of a year. She was even close to telling him about her feelings but seeing his interest in dark arts books she couldn't decide if she still wanted to tell him. She always knew that her friend was curious about that kinda magic, but she never thought about it as something serious before.

"So you like Potter now?" He raised his eyebrow in disapproval.

"No, he's arrogant, stupid and... I just hate him." She said quickly almost reciting well-remembered comments about her roommate's brother.