CASE OF RACHEL A. COLE

19th May 1976

When being pregnant Bethany Cole could feel it in her bones that war was coming.

It was closer and closer. Caring a baby while everyone whispered about everything people not coming back home. For nine months she was worrying everyday. She was scared to death about her child's future.

And then after extremely long 12 hours Rachel A. Cole was born on September 23th 1962.

The first thing her mother noticed about her was her eyes. Her huge green eyes. She knew right away that her daughter will grow up to be beautiful.

She knew that being beautiful and pure blood would be enough for her to survive the coming war.

She told her how to use her beauty. How to choose the dress that will make man tuned their heads when she walked by them. How to make man forgot ask old she was. How to make them hope she would be older. How to make them want her.

And most importantly how to make man to whatever she wanted them to.

"I would do anything for you, Rach." Blonde boy mumbled between kissed making her smile. She waited for those words for a long long time. "Anything."

"I know, Pete." She moved a bit on the bed and looked at him thinking about how terrible she was for playing with his feelings. "I love you."

"I love you too, Rachel." He smiled kindly, still resting between her legs. "You have no idea how much I love you." He kissed her again.

"I gotta go... Beth is waiting for me."

She stood up and quickly put on the dress. She hated being naked, she hated being naked around him. It disgusted her.

"See you very very soon" He smiled one last time before she left.

"Did you tell him?" She heard cold voice as soon as she left the room. "Rachel? Did you tell him about your father?"

"Leave me alone Sirius..." She mumbled.

"Rachel." He grabbed her hand and pulled her closed. "I didn't make Remus and James leave the room for whole day so you two can shag..."

"I don't know how to tell him."

"You better find a way." He insisted. "He deserves to know, Cole."

"I know..." She looked down at her expensive shoes. "I know..."

"Rachel... I didn't wanted to upset you."

"I just don't know what to do, Black?" He could almost see tears in her eyes, he mother trained her well. He was already trusting her, trusting her innocent persona. He was too good. He trusted people too easily. "I'm so scared."

"Hey, I'm sorry..." Sirius's face in a second stopped looking so harsh. "It's gonna be fine, Rachel. I got you back. We all have. No matter what."

"Really?"

"Of course." He hugged her warmly.

"Are you screwing all of my friends, Black?" They heard familiar voice. "Dorcas, now Cole? Maybe I should check out what you offer..."

"Maybe you should, Potter." He winged to her. "Maybe you should..."

"My brother would kill you." She reminded him.

"That's what makes it so hot, darling" He smirked and moved closer to her ear. "The forbidden fruit tasted the best."

"Get your ass somewhere, would you Black?" She rolled her eyes trying not to smile.

"You lose..." He laughed and added before leaving. "I wouldn't fuck you anyway."

"And vice versa!" She screamed after him.

"What's up with you and Black?"

"Nothing, just fooling around." She shook her arms. "What's up with you and Black? All hugging?"

"Jealous?" She raised her eyebrow.

"I have no desire in being touched by Sirius Black." She lied smoothly trying to

"Touch me... please..." She begged him.

"You so fucking we..." He noticed after fulfilling her wish.

"Shut up... You're not exactly the softest..." Beth moaned touching him.

"We can't, Lizzy..."

"I know..." She answered between heavy breaths. "Just touch me..."

***

It's been MONTHS I know. I'm sorry.
For my defence I moved to different country during worldwide pandemic so I've been quite busy.
Thank you so much for all the support you're giving me. I truly means a lot!