KIDS OF THE FUCKING WAR, BABY

17th May 1976

In the weeks following her father accident, Beth Potter found herself several times pressed against several walls and objects by Sirius Black. Every single time he was kissing her passionately and touched her like her body was the last body he would ever touch. Trying to remember as much as he could.

"We have to stop it." She whispered between kisses.

"Shut up..." Sirius replied harshly before connecting lips again.

"What about James?" She stopped him. Padfoot took a deep breath looked at the short girl. She looked more than beautiful. Something about her made him a complete idiot. He really didn't want to stop their meeting. He wanted quite the opposite. He didn't want to stop holding her tiny body, he wanted to touch her everywhere. "What about Dorcas?"

"I don't know." He mumbled and rested his forehead on hers.

"Me neither." She smiled weakly looking in his grey eyes. She wanted him badly. She needed him. If some told her a few months before told her that, she would kill them with a laugh. Beth used to hate him, but now she was desperate to feel his hands on her body. To feel him. "It's just so simple you know."

"What is?"

"Being with you." She explained. "It's just simply physical. With no other agendas or meanings... Everything now is so complicated, Sirius. This fucking war made everything so difficult."

"It shouldn't be complicated." He stared at her sadly. "We're kids. We shouldn't have complicated lives."

"Kids of the fucking war." She chuckled.

"Kids of the fucking war, baby..." He kissed her slowly, taking his time to remember how she tasted at this moment.

"Black..." She moaned into his lips as his hands moved on the back for her jeans. "I need something simple. Something easy."

"Are you saying I'm easy?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Shut up..." She said trying not to giggle. "Just... Let's not complicate it."

"As you wish." He smirked and kissed her neck.

"Oh..." Beth breathed heavily as his hand somehow found a way into her pants. He never went this far before. He was just kissing her, but he never crossed that line. "Sirius..."

"Is that alright?" He froze and looked at her waiting for the answer.

"It's more than alright..." She kissed him again and smiled as he moved his slowly lower pressing against her panties.

"I really wanted to do that..." He said. His voice seemed deeper than usual. The pressure was light, he was barely touching her but it was enough to make her wet. She moved her legs impatiently and met his harnesses by accident. He groaned softly. "Potter..." She hurried her hand to satisfies him, but to her surprise, he stopped her.

He's hearing was more than great since he became an animagus. He heard someone coming at the door and suddenly both remembered that his bedroom was not the safest place in Hogwarts.

"Shit..." He mumbled and quickly removed his hand from her jeans to her disappointment. "Someone's coming..."

"Well, certainly not me..." She rolled her eyes as he sat on the bed desperately trying to cover his erection under the blanket.

"Beth?" Remus looked at the girl with surprise after opening the door. "What are you doing here?"

"I just... I was looking for you actually." She said with fake confidence. "You... You were supposed to borrow me this book."