💗𝕠𝕟𝕖💗

A/n: I just wanna say before le story starts that seungmin is in his sophomore year of high school and hyunjin is in his second year of college- I know that's not accurate but me and my lovely friend Felixue_914 love age differences and it just overall makes the story cuter in my opinion:) that is all onto le story!

Seungmin pov

"Seungmin come on! This partys gonna be dope!" Felix begged trying to convince me, "Yeah seungmin, you won't get another change like this!" Jisung added while woojin hyung nodded, I sighed and answered "fine.. but I swear if I even start to get drunk you guys take me home! Deal?" They nodded excitedly.

They started digging through my closet trying to find something, the party started in two hours and was gonna be at Jackson hyungs house ((a/n: yes imma keep that trend thingy where Jackson's in every fanfic🤣🤣🤣))

They already picked their outfits, felix was wearing a pink sweatshirt with dark blue jeans and black&white checkerd vans

Jisung was wearing a black tshirt with some band on it with a red and black striped long sleeved shirt underneath it with some ripped black jeans and some red converses.

They spent what felt like hours trying to find me an outfit. before they decided on a black choker and a grey sweater that would be tucked into my ripped black jeans with fishnet under the rips and some purple converses.

"Guys your seriously making me wear this!?" I asked annoyed, felix nodded and said "you'll look good in it!" "chop chop now let's put these on! Cause then we have makeup!" Jisung said while (clap)ping ((stan seventeen)) during the 'chop chop'

"MAKEUP!?" I yelled. Jisung nodded and said "makeup will look well with our outfits, and we know you already wear makeup normally seungmin" I blushed and looked down, they then giggled. Stupid heads.

An hour later we were done with makeup and our outfits. Felix had on light pink eyeshadow with some mascara and light pink blush. Jisung had some normal eye liner, some gray eyeshadow and some mascara. And I had on some purple eyeshadow that matched with my shoes, mascara, and some cateye eyeliner in a really dark shade of purple.

"You look sooo hot!" Jisung says to me, I blush and tell him "you don't look to bad yourself" Felix then says "guys the parties about to start let's go!"

We got in felixs car and drove to Jackson hyungs house.

////////////

It took about 20 to get there but were here now. We start walking up to the house with extremely loud music,then I sighed loudly and mumbled "why did I agree to this" felix than said "cause you love us~" while smiling innocently, I sighed again and rolled my eyes. I told myself there's no going back now so I might as well embrace this

We walk inside and the first thing that hits me is the HUGE smell of various alcohols. I see our class mates like mingi hyung, onda noona, seongjun hyung, daehwi, dino hyung, tzuyu noona ((y'all I could be naming forever-)) and yeji noona- wAIT, YEJI NOONA!?

That means her brothers here! I froze in plase and jisung noticed me and said "why are you still seungmin?!" I answered in a quiet voice "Yeji noonas here.." he immediately knew what that meant and poked felix and yelled at him over the music "hyunjins here somewhere!"

Felix eyes widened and him and jisung started looking for hyunjins 'gang'. you see, hyunjin was my bully, he bullied me when I was in third grade all the way up to when he graduated high school and I was in eighth grade, he still comes to my school sometimes just to pick on me! and you'd think he'd be grown out of bullying at 20 but no he's still just as inmature as when we met. Hes always been my enemy and that will never change!

"I found them!" Felix yells pointing to hyunjin and his gang which consisted of him, changbin, minho or lee know as everyone called him, and chan. They actually looked really attractive with their outfits.. especially hyunji- wAIT WHAT AM I SAYING!?

Hyunjin was wearing a plain black tshirt with a crop top leather jacket over it that was unzipped about half way and zipped the rest, a black headband under his hair on his forehead ((i hope that made sense pfft)), some silver choker/necklaces on, and some leather pants with leather boots on.

Changbin had a black collar shirt on that was tucked into his black ripped jeans, with a silver choker, a pair of big round silver glasses on, with some black Adidas on.

Minho had a white turtle neck on and a black & white striped jacket over it, some white jeans and black high top vans.

And chan had on a black sweater, some black ripped jeans with some chains hooked at the belt loops, and black boots on.

I think we all were staring at them, I snapped((stan chungha)) out of it and told them "guys stob it! They might notice us!" Then they stobbed looking at them. We decided to just ignore them and party on.

///////////////

3rd person pov

Yeah that worked out lovely. Seungmin ended up losing all three of the boys! They all most likely got drunk and went to hyunjins friends. Seungmin hadn't seen hyunjin since earlier either. And he's also extremely drunk after only drinking one cup of unknown alcohol with the others before they all lost each other.

///////////////

Hyunjins pov

Wheres pretty seungmin~ I haven't seen him aaaaalll night and people keep pretending to be himm. I just want MY minmin!

///////////////

3rd person pov ((again smh))

Hyunjin gasped as he found seungmin and stared at him- he then ran to seungmin and pushed him against the wall. Seungmin looked up at hyunjin ((in this seungmins six inches shorter)) then gasped and said "hyunjinie what are you doing?!" In a drunkend voice.

Hyunjin gave his dark stare and answered with a dark voice "you.. are.. mine!" Then he kissed seungmin. Seungmin gasped but soon kissed back not realizing what he was doing or that he was kissing his nine year bully!

Hyunjin broke the kiss than grabbed seungmins wrist and dragged him to a nearby empty bedroom and threw seungmin on the bed

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Aaand imma end it there😅 cause I'm still fairly innocent according to my friends so imma just leave the rest to your guys bootiful imagination ~inserts spongebob meme~ soo yesh but I hope everyone has a good day/night!

Bye byeee~