🧡𝕤𝕚𝕩🧡

3rd person pov

A few weeks later

Seungmin has started getting the weird food cravings and mood swings. Hyunjin comes to lunch with him every day, he makes sure seungmins friends take care of him all before and after that time, and he sees seungmin every weekend at seungmins house.

Its Friday afternoon now and seungmin is about to leave school when someone back hugs him, he yelps before he hears a laugh and a "it's me seungminie!!" He sighed and turned around and smacked hyunjins chest and said "dont scare me like that!!!"

Hyunjin giggled and hugged him as he said "I'm sowwy minnie!! I just wanted to suprise you! Now come on, we're going on a date!" Seungmin blushed and said "a-a date!?" Hyunjin nodded and gently grabbed seungmins hand and pulled him out of the school.

"Where are we going?" Seungmin asked. Hyunjin giggled and said "it's a suprise!" As he continued guiding seungmin to an unknown location.

"Aandd were here my puppy!" Hyunjin said as he opened the door to a small cafe. Seungmin blushed and said "I'm not yours OR a puppy!!!" Cearly annoyed. hyunjin giggled and said "your so cute! But you most definitely are both cause one: your carrying MY baby and two: you look and act like a puppy" while smiling as he ruffled seungmins hair.

Seungmin blushed and pouted but stayed silent none the less. Hyunjin looked and seungmin and asked "what do you want to eat?" Seungmin made a face like he was thinking before looking down at his tummy and saying "hm.. I'm kinda craving chocolate cake and.. boba tea"

(( I sadly dont know any boba tea flavors so just imagine any boba tea you want!))

Hyunjin smiled and said "got it! Go find us a table and I'll order our food" Seungmin nodded and went to look for a table, he chose one in the very corner.

Hyunjin ordered their foods and looked around for seungmin before walking where seungmin was, he sat the tray down and said while smiling "dinner is served!" Seungmin looked at him confusingly before saying "but.. its 4:45 and these are dessert foods.." hyunjin giggled nervously but said "shhh!! This is UNIQUE dinner!!"

Seungmin laughed and just nodded as he grabbed his cake and boba and started to eat his cake. Hyunjin just stared at him smiling. After a few minutes seungmin noticed and said "what..? Is there something on my face?" Hyunjin smiled and said "beauty" Seungmin blushed and said "wahh your so cheesey!!"

"Only for you" hyunjin said as he winked while making eye contact with seungmin. Seungmin blushed bright red and looked away.

"So have you thought of any names for the baby?" Hyunjin asked after a few more minutes of them just eating their food. Seungmin shook his head and said "not really.. it's still early so I kinda just wanna wait some" hyunjin nodded

"What do you want them to be?" Seungmin asked after a few moments of silence((caw caw caw)) hyunjin looked at him and said "I want a little girl.. what do you want?" Seungmin nodded while saying "I want a girl too" as he smiled at the thought of him and hyunjin raising a little girl.

Hyunjin noticed and said "what are you smiling about?" Seungmin blushed and said "n-nothing!" Hyunjin raised his eyebrow and answered "nuh uh you gadda tell me now!" Seungmin shook his head vigorously while still blushing. Hyunjin pouted and said "tell me~ pweaseee!"

Seungmin gave in and said very quickly "fine!! I was thinking of what we'll look like if we raise a baby girl" he looked away blushing. Hyunjin said "AWW that's so cute!!!! Wahh my puppy your so adorable!!" He leaned over the table and ruffled seungmins hair.

Seungmin crossed his arms and said "hmph" and looked away while pouting. Hyunjin giggled and said "awww~ I'm sorry! Dont pout baby~" Seungmin blushed and said "WAHH dont call me baby((exo))! I'm not a baby!" Hyunjin gasped dramatically and said "I will call you baby if I wanna!" While pouting.

Seungmin ignored him and finished his cake, soon they both finished their food. "what are we gonna do now?" Seungmin asked. Hyunjin smiled and said "we're going to the park!"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I didn't wanna keep everyone waiting so here is a filler chapter!! This chapter would be waayy to long if I write it all at once so next chapter will be the end of their date!! I hope everyone has a great day/night <3

Bye byee~