💗𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕝𝕚𝕩💗

A/N: soo since y'all have hardly any info on how the other members got together.. I'm gonna three bonus chapters dedicated to each side ship! It'le be how they met and stuff- So yess first up are my parents, CHANGLIX!! I Hope you enjoy the chapter<3!

3rd person pov

Felix got separated from the boys((the boyZ)) after drinking alot, and soon was looking around for changbin?

"Binnie hyung.." felix mumbled as he pushed through the crowd, trying to find changbin. He soon spotted changbin and started running toward him, until he noticed changbin talking to a girl..

Felix got sad and just stood from far and watched

Until the girl left changbin, stomping
Away from him. Felix smiled and rushed over to changbin, getting his attention by saying "binnie hyungggg!"

Changbin looked at him and smirked as he said drunky "Felix~~" as he patted his lap, silently telling to sit on it. Which felix gladly did- he sat right on top of changbin, straddling him.

Felix blushed as he wrapped his arms around changbins neck, changbin wrapping his arms around Felix's hips as well.

Changbin soon said "so why'd you need me, bAbY bOi?"

((Note: both of them are very drunk and have no idea what they're doing, or maybe they do👀))

Felix blushed and said "I just wanted to be with binnie hyung~" slightly slurring on his words. Changbin smirked AGaiN and said "how about we.. get out of here? Wanna go to my place?" Felix wanted to say yes but he needed to be home before nine a.m so his mom wouldn't get upset, so he shook his head while pouting.

Changbin raised his eyebrow and said "why not?" Felix pouted even more and said in a baby tone of voice "I has to be home before nine or my mama will know I was here.." changbin smirked AGAIN and said "how about we go to yours then?" Felix's eyes brighten as he said "DAS A GREAT IDEA BINNIE HYUNGIE" as he hugged changbin

Changbin smiled and picked him up by the thighs and said "tell me your address and I'll walk us there" felix nodded while snuggling into changbins chest while giving the directions

They got to Felix's house and immediately after the got into Felix's room, changbin pinned Felix on the wall and looked up at him ((I would never make changbin look dOwN at felix😂 changbin will always be tiny binnie😂😂😂))

Felix blushed- before he looked at changbins lips then back up at his eyes, changbin doing the same ((just like predebut 🥺🥺))

Before changbin smashes his lips onto Felix's-

((A/N: You can imagine any kind of makeout session you want- but I cant write one😅 so yeah just use your imagination))

They layed on Felix's bed, cuddling- Felix's head on changbins chest and changbin with his arms around felix UwU.

"Hyungie?" felix asked while looking at changbin. Changbin hummed while looking at him. Felix started tearing up as he said "w-what if I wont remembers any of this tomorrow.. as I'm still slightly drunk and was when we first got together tonight.."

Changbin chuckled slightly as he said "I'll make sure you remember lixxie, but get some sleep now" felix nodded and layed his back on changbins chest, falling a sleep with a smile on his face.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Sooo- I may edit this some and add some more into it but I feel it's good for now😅 that's all though! I hope everyone has a great day/night<3!

Bye byee~