🌈𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟🌈

Hyunjin gently lifted seungmin up off his chair and pulled him out of the cafe, seungmin whined and said "what park((pWaRk JiSunG- I'm sorry my multi fandom mind-)) are we going tooo!?" Hyunjin giggled and said "it's a suprise~!!"

Soon they arrived at a.. playground? Seungmin gasped and said "A PLAYGROUND!! I LOVE PLAYGROUNDS!!" Hyunjin giggled and watched seungmin run to the little swing set that was on the playground.

"Swing me jinnieee!!" Seungmin yelled as he sat down and got comfy on the swing. Hyunjin nodded and went behind seungmin and started gently swinging seungmin.

Everytime hyunjin would get comfortable swinging at a certain speed, seungmin would yell at him "HIGHER JINNIE!"

After about 20 minutes of swinging, it started to get dark so hyunjin said "let's take you home baby, I dont want anything happening to you or our baby!" As he stopped the swing. Seungmin pouted and said "I dont wanna go home!"

As he sat back down on the swing and started kicking his legs around (pitching a fit) like a little kid.

Hyunjin sighed and said "come on minnie, its gonna be dark soon!" Seungmin shook his head while folding his arms and saying "nuh uh!! I. Wanna. Swing!!"

Hyunjin sighed again, hes starting to get frustrated. So he went up to seungmin, and picked him up. He grabbed seungmins thighs/butt to SUPPORT SEUNGMINS BODY WEIGHT YOU PERVERTS, I just kidding! None of my bootiful readers are perverts :') I hope none of you are- BACK TO THE STORY

seungmin yelped and quickly wrapped his arms around hyunjins neck. He then looked at hyunjin and said "YAH! PUT ME DOWN! I CAN WALK ON MY OWN!" as he tried to wiggle out of hyunjins grip.

Hyunjin held onto his thighs tighter and said "nuh uh! We need to get home minnie!" As he continued walking down the sidewalk. Seungmin pouted but realized he wasn't winning this argument so he just layed his forehead on hyunjins shoulder and just enjoyed the walk home.

They got to seungmins house soon and seungmins mom saw them and opened the door and asked "is something wrong!?" Hyunjin shook his head while giggling and said "he wouldn't come on so I just carried him the whole way" Ms. Kim nodded and said "come in! Dinners almost ready! You can stay over" while smiling at hyunjin. Hyunjin nodded and said "thank you ms kim! I would bow if I wasn't holding seungmin" then he laughed awkwardly

Hyunjin woke seungmin up(as he fell asleep while hyunjin was carrying him) and sat him on the couch, they just sat there in COMFORTABLE silence((caw caw caw)) and soon dinner was ready, seungmin took hyunjin to the table and he sat down next to his mom, and hyunjin sat next to him (hyunjin was sat across from Ms kim)

Ms kim started a conversation by asking "so hyunjin, I assume you and seungmin went on a date?" Hyunjin nodded while smiling. Then she continued "where'd yall go?" Hyunjin answered "we went to a cafe, then a park" while smiling thinking about it. Ms kim smiled and said "I'm glad you guys had fun!" Seungmin smiled at his mom, thinking about how sweet and loving she is.

After dinner they all three decided to watch a movie in the living room, they picked 'the croods' ((it's a great movie you guys should watch it if you havent!))

Ms kim was on the love seat, while seungmin and hyunjin were cuddling on the big couch. Ms kim had made some popcorn and put it on their coffee table.

Seungmin had fell asleep about half way through it, and hyunjin was laying behind him (spooning him) but after he fell asleep, hyunjin layed him on top of him (hyunjins chest on seungmins back) and just continued watching the movie.

After it finished Ms kim told hyunjin goodnight and went to her room and went to sleep. Hyunjin got up, holding seungmin bridal style and then took them to seungmins bed room, he was about to leave to go downstairs and sleep on the couch-

But seungmin had grabbed his arm and mumbled "stay((stray kids)) with me jinnie.." Hyunjin blushed but slightly nodded and gently lifted the covers and went under them with seungmin, as soon as he did seungmin snuggled up close to him and fell back asleep.

Hyunjin went to sleep with only two things on his mind. his minnie, and their unborn baby