💙𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖💙

Seungmins pov

A few weeks later

It's been a few weeks since the party. Me, felix, and jisung hyung all made up once we realized we were just being mad and upset for no reason. But something strange has been happening...

I've been waking up super early and throwing up every single morning! And I've been more picky about my foods which isn't normal since I'm normally open to any and all food.. and I always have to go to the nurses office every day from throwing up, and often between classes.

And what's even stranger is hyunjin has been coming by the school to.. check on me..? Like he'll just come in school during lunch and get me food and say hes just there to check up on me..? So strange.. I bet he's gonna do it today too! If you're wondering how he gets into my school, hes the principals nephew so all the teachers know him and like him tch.

I just got out from the nurses office from throwing up AGAIN and now its lunch time. I meet Felix and jisung in the cafeteria, Felix looked at me with concern and asked "at the nurses again.." I nodded slowly, we all share the same classes so they knew I wasn't in there.

We were having eggs and japchae((I think that's how you spell it¿ it's some type of Korean noodles-)) and I didnt want that which is weird cause i love eggs!! Though I wasn't really craving anything at the moment.. and that's also very weird cause I always eat!

When I didnt get anything in line but a strawberry milk Felix and jisung hyung looked at me worryingly as I went to our normal table. When they got there after getting their food jisung said "minnie you gadda eat! Your gonna hurt yourself by not eating.." while pouting and felix hyung nodded.

I sighed and answered "I'm not hungry.. I dont feel like eating anything" ...as if on cue Hyunjin walked into the cafeteria and came over to our table. Ugh great. I looked at him and said "what now Hyunjin?" He smiled and said "I brought you lunch!"

I shook my head and said "I'm not hungry, you can leave now" I smiled sarcastically at him while making hand gestures toward the cafeteria door. He shook his haid and said "nuh- ah-ah~ your gonna eat!" While moving his finger side to side during the 'nuh-ah-ah'

I scoffed and said "you can't make me!" By this time felix and jisung had left the table mumbling they 'forgot their drinks' but I know they just didnt wanna deal with my hyunjin drama.

His eyes darkened and he said "watch me" he sat sat the food down on the table opened the container while sitting next to me and grabbed some chopsticks, then moved his body and face in my direction and put his head on his hand and grabbed some of the food and said "I will stare at you until you eat" while smiling.

I scoffed again and said "well you gon' be here a while, cause I'm not eating!" Then I crossed my arms and looked the other direction while making a 'HMPH' sound.

He giggled and said "well then, get comfy cause I'm not leaving until you eat" while smiling and batting his eye lashes at me. I turned away again, hes so annoying!

Felix and jisung came back and took their food and went over to Mingi hyungs table with his friends cause they didnt wanna be in the middle of mine and hyunjins tension.

We stayed there, hyunjin staring at me and me looking away, for about fifteen minutes (half of lunch) before I finally broke and said "ugh fine! I'll eat some of your stupid food!" He giggled and said "yay!"

He then attempted to feed me, I pushed his hand away and said "ew! I can feed myself weirdo" and tried to grab the chopsticks, but before I could he raised his hand up that had the chopsticks.

I pouted and said "ugh why are you so tall!!" He giggled again and then grabbed some food with the chopsticks and fed me.

He ended up feeding me the entire rest of lunch cause when I tried to take the chopsticks he'd raise his hand up so I couldn't get them. The food was actually very good and even tho I didnt have an appetite I ate all of it. Soon the lunch bell rang and he got up and helped me up like I was some pregnant women! hmph.

He then.. kissed me on the cheek!? Before saying a quick "bye Seungmin, take care of yourself! I'll see you tomorrow!" But.. tomorrow's Saturday..? Weird.. i saw felix and jisung smirking. I gave a questioning look and said "what?"

Jisung smirked wider and said "it seems you've gotten close to hyunjin, hhmmm?" the then lightly poked his cheek I couple of times- OOHHH HE MEANS THE KISS!? I blushed then said "ew no! He just did that out of the blue!" They didnt look convinced but i guess just decided to ignore it.

About an hour after lunch during Math class, I started to feel sick again.. I raised my hand quickly and the teacher immediately noticed it (hes been paying more attention to me since I started getting sick more often) he gave a nod and I said quickly "Mr. Choi may I go to the restroom?!" He nodded and said "go ahead and go to the nurse as well"

I nodded then ran out of the classroom and into the restroom, busted open one of the stalls and threw up all my lunch contents into the toilet. After about a minute or so I stopped and I just sat by the toilet with my head against the wall.

I got up after a few minutes and washed my mouth out then went to the nurse. I walked slowly but made it eventually and opened the door and said "Ms. Rosé.. I threw up again.. Mr Choi said i could come to you.."

She looked at me from her desk with pity then stood up, went to one of her cabinets and said "here, take some of this.. it'll make you feel better. You can lay on one of the beds" I took the medicine and a bottle of water I had in my bag and swallowed the pills. Then I layed down on the bed closest to her.

We've gotten closer over the few weeks since I've been in here almost every day. After a few minutes of silence((caw caw caw)) she looked up from her desk and said "Seungmin.. do you think you may be pregnant..?" My face went pale when she said that..

I stuttered for a couple of seconds before saying "t-thats not possible! I havent slept with anyone!" She looked at me and said "are you sure.. I've been seeing Mr. Hyunjin come see you everyday at lunch.. and hes always taking care of you like you are.." I gasped.

She was right.. I started breathing heavily, then I said "y-your r-right!! Oh my gosh.. but how..?" I spaced out for a few moments before gasping again and asking "Ms Rosé, you were here when hyunjin was in school right?!" She nodded.

I asked again "when he lied, did he smirk?" She gasped and slowly nodded.. I started hyperventilating! IM HAVING MY BULLIES BABY!