🌈𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟🌈

A/N: yall oh mah gAwSh this chapter took forever! I'm so sorry for that but I literally had to pack like four days into one chapter😅 its literally close to 2000 words 0-o I hope it's good though!!

"Bye bye sweet angel, mommy and daddy will miss you!" Seungmin said as he kissed vivi, she wasn't crying but you could tell she was sad as she said "bye bye mommy an' daddy.."

She waved her hands sadly while laying((LAY BACK-)) her head on woojins chest while he held her

You see, seungmin and hyunjin just left for their honeymoon. Vivi is gonna stay with chan. Felix and Jisung are also gonna stay over to help with her. Ms kim was gonna watch her but she had work and the boys((the boyz¿)) wanted to watch vivi so Ms kim let them.

"Alright, let's go boys?" Chan said as he grabbed vivi's bag. The other two nodded and then they were off to chans house.

///////////////

with seungmin and hyunjin

"How long is this ride gonna takeeee?" Seungmin said whining. Hyunjin said "a few hours- but itle be worth it!" Seungmin signed dramatically before saying "I'm going to sleep den, good night!" Hyunjin giggled and said "okay my baby, goodnight~"

Four hours later

"Baby wake up, we're here!" Hyunjin said as he gently tapped seungmins shoulder. Seungmin whined and said "cawry me"((carry me)). Hyunjin giggled but nodded and went over to seungmins door, opened it then picked him up (seungmins legs around hyunjins waist) and got their bags then he started walking up the driveway of their rented house (which was on a beach)

It was about nine p.m so hyunjin got inside, went to their room and sat their things down- And than sat seungmin on the bed and said gently "minnie.. you need to wake up, we haven't eaten dinner yet" as he gently caressed seungmins face and hair.

Seungmin whined and said "I dun wanna~" Hyunjin smirked and said "I guess were gonna have to do this the hard way"

He climbed on top of seungmin and he started tickling seungmin. Seungmins eyes jerked open and he started laughing while saying "N-NO ST-OB IT J-JINNIE~!!" While giggling loudly

Hyunjin smirked and said "you wouldn't get up! I have to do this!!" Seungmin was out of breath as he said "I-IM U-P IM U-UP!!" as he pushed hyunjin away and sat up, breathing heavily.

Hyunjin gasped dramatically and looked at seungmin with dark eyes while saying "you pushed me.. I'm gonna have to punish you now!" Seungmins eyes went wide before he looked at hyunjin confusingly as hyunjin started slowly creeping closer to him,

Before hyunjin roughly smashed his lips onto seungmins. Seungmins eyes widened again as he froze for a second before kissing hyunjin back

((Yall I can't write a make out session so yall just imagine whatever makeout session yall want🤷‍♀️ ))

"Now let's go eat dinner~" hyunjin said as he grabbed seungmins legs and picked him up, carrying him downstairs to the kitchen where he sat him down on the counter and stood between his legs with his arms on either side of seungmins thighs while looking down at him, smiling ((I hope that made sense 🤡))

Seungmin smiled and wrapped his arms around Hyunjins neck and put their foreheads together before giggling and saying "soo.. what's for dinner?" Hyunjin smiled and said "whatever you want baby"

Seungmin looked like he was thinking before saying "pizza! I want pizza~" hyunjin nodded and moved away while saying "yesssir!"

He then went and called a pizza place and got one pepperoni pizza and BREAD sticks before coming back to seungmin and saying "so what do we do while we wait?" Seungmin giggled and said "put on the onesies I brought and take pictures in them together..?" While smiling and tilting his head questionably at hyunjin