💜𝕥𝕨𝕠💜

Seungmins pov

I woke up in a stranger's bed, ugh why does everything hurt.... my head hurts so bad.. I look next to me and I see... HWANG HYUNJIN!? I jump of the bed, AH IM NAKED! I quickly pulled my boxers on and my sweater from last night before hyunjin saw me. Whats going on?!

I stood there for probably ten minutes trying to figure out what the heck was going on!! Hyunjin woke up soon and he looked up at me, I starred at him wide-eyed. We were starring at each other for probably five minutes before he eyed me up and down and smirked.

"What?" I asked looking down, realizing I didnt have pants on. I blushed and looked away, then I cleared my throat saying "do you remember anything that happened last night?" he shook his head no, but it looked suspicious. I shrugged that thought away and went to the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror and gasped super loud, my lips were swollen and I had purple redish marks all on my neck. I ran back into the bedroom and hyunjin didnt have a shirt on but I ignored that and pointed to my neck and yelled "did you do this!?" He smirked AgAiN and said "maybe~" while walking toward me, he put his arms around my waist and looked down at me. He smiled and tried to kiss me.

I pushed him off and said "YAH don't touch me! You do know who your trying to kiss right!? The kid you've been bullying for years!?" He pouted then nodded and said "yeah.. im sorry! I regret doing that!" I scoffed and said "yeah well sorry doesn't fix it" I put my pants on and left Jackson hyungs house.

I went straight to Felixs house. I just walked in cause his family knows it's me. I walk up to his room and open the door only to see him and changbin cuddling!? I threw a pillow at Felix and him and changbin woke up and felix whined then said "ugh what do you want seungmin!?"

"Why did you leave me last night?! I got drunk and I woke up in bed with hyunjin!!" I yelled at him not caring changbin was right there, he answered "hyunjin!? Hwang hyunjin!!??" While looking shocked. "YES! MY TEN YEAR BULLY HWANG HYUNJIN!" I yelled at him. I just stood there while still being extremely shocked.

A few minutes later he spoke "I'm sorry we left you seungmin.. we didnt know that would happen and we were drunk out of our minds and didn't know what we were doing" I almost accepted it but I glared at him and said "sorry doesn't fix anything." then I walked out and slammed the front door.

I can't believe this. And hyunjin took my first kiss! My bully!

I walked back to my house and opened the door, mom thought I just had a sleepover at felixs last night. Shes at work now. I didnt wanna think about everything that happened and its nine a.m now so I decided to go back to sleep.

I went up to my room and took the makeup off and changed into a giant sweater and some fluffy socks and jumped onto my bed and fell asleep.

////////////////

When I woke up it was 11 a.m. I went to the kitchen and made a bowl of fruit loops and just ate silently thinking about everything that accured last night and this morning. Maybe I should apologize to felix.. no lemme give him some time to think about everything, and why was changbin with him? Weird. Maybe I should text jisung, yeah I should.

Me
Hey jisung hyung, what happened last night? Where'd you go?

Sungie💖

I got drunk and went to see minho, then we ended up drunk talking until we both passed out, sorry seungmin

Minnie
Well thanks to you guys, I ended up making out with hyunjin and I woke up in the same bed as him. I hope you had fun with your man.

Seungie💖
What!? Omg I'm so sorry seungmin! We were drunk and I didnt know that would happen!
Seen

I scoffed and put my phone down, their all saying sorry like that's gonna do anything! I pouted and sighed, I guess I'll go take another nap, I wonder why I'm so tired- hm whatever.

/////////////////

I woke up and checked my phon- oH MY GOSH ITS FIVE P.M!? When did I get so sleepy oh goodness! Mom should be home by now! I walked downstairs and surely enough mom was in the kitchen making dinner.

When she noticed I was there she smiled and said "goodmorning honey! Did you sleep well?" In an almost sarcastic voice. I scoffed and said "yes mom I slept wOnDeRfUlLy" deciding to play along with this. She giggled then said "were having spaghetti for dinner, could you make the table please?" I nodded then got the table ready.

We ate dinner almost completely silently, occasionally asking each other questions, since shes almost always at work we dont get much time together.

We finished dinner and I decided to listen to some day6 while doing my homework from yesterday.

After I finished that it was about eight p.m so I decided AgAiN to watch some youtube. I started to feel sleepy after a while so I put my phone on my side table, (not without plugging it in my charger first)

And I turned my lamp off which was my only source of light and layed there for a few minutes just thinking about hyunjin, he was acting so strange like there was something he wasn't telling me.. I shrugged that thought away, and slowly I fell into a deep sleep.