💗𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥💗

Three months later

3rd person pov

Seungmin belly has started showing slightly, and somehow everyone found out at school that he was pregnant- which led to him getting bullied, alot..

Seungmin was at his locker getting his math text book, when suddenly his locker was slammed closed and he was forced around, facing his biggest bully- ((I DONT WANNA MAKE ANYONE A VILLAIN 🥺🥺 JUST IMAGINE WHO THE BULLY IS!!))

She spat at his face "it should have been me! Why did hyunjin oppa((I'm cringing🤢)) choose YOU of all people! Your ugly and a nerd!!" She slapped him on the face, he started tearing up as he said "l-leave me alone.. p-please.."

She laughed and said "now why would I do that?" As she was about to punch his little belly, before someone pulled her away and said "HEY STOB IT!!"

Seungmin looked up at the three new arrivals, two of them were in front of him and one was standing right in front of the bully.

The bully gasped dramatically and said in a tone of sass "now who are you? I dont remember inviting any freaks to mine and seungmins conversation" as she rolled her eyes.

The girl in front of her said "well I happen to be Nisa((MY BOO fluffybell247!!)) and these are my friends may((MY TWIN mayfrommmtok!!)) And lilly ((das me author- my names not actually lilly but I dislike my real name with a passion qwq)) you know, if you were to hit his baby, you could get in serious trouble with the school and the law. And hyunjin."

Nisa then smirked and said in a sarcastic baby voice "and would you really wanna make your 'oppa' angry? Hmm?" The bully responded "UGHH! I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS! MOVE OUT OF MY WAY!" as she shoved nisa out of the way.

While they were arguing though, may and lilly turned around and looked at seungmin worryingly, may then said "are you okay seungmin?!" Seungmin nodded slowly then said "y-yeah.." lilly smiled ((I actually hate my smile-)) and said "that's good!"

After the argument thing, nisa turned around at seungmin and her friends and said "now that shes gone, let's introduce ourselves! Hi my names nisa but you can call me nina! I'm the oldest/leader of our little gang- and these are my children! This is lilly, shes our soft baby maknae, shes also a crazy child" she said as she put her hand under Lilly's chin. She then continued "and this is may! Shes Lilly's twin- not really but bY HEART! Shes our fierce middle child who's a crazy child as well" as she put her other hand on May's chin. ((I think that was pretty spot on descriptions of us guys👏👍))

Seungmin smiled and bowed then said "thank you guys so much!! I dont know what I would have done if she had hit my baby!" Lilly then responded "welll she didnt! Cause we saved youu~!" While smiling at her friends and seungmin.

Seungmin nodded and bowed again. May then said "should you call hyunjin? I don't think you should be at school after what happened" seungmin nodded again and said "I dont feel like calling him.. can one of you guys do it? Heres his number" seungmin said as he handed nisa a sheet of paper, all three girls nodded and than nisa called hyunjins number.

"Hello this is Hwang hyunjin speaking" hyunjin answered soon after nisa called ((IMAGINE BLEADUEO8WQ)) nisa rolled her eyes at his sassy tone and said "hello yes, this is nisa. I'm at seungmins school and he was just attacked by one of his bullies, and me and my friends dont think it's a good idea for him to stay at school after that. come soon, bye" she then hung up.

Lilly looked at her wide-eyed, she looked back and said "what? You know I dont like talking to people" as she rolled her eyes. Lilly nodded slightly and mumbled a small 'oh yeah'

All four of them waited outside the school for hyunjin (as it was lunch time so they could be) and they all talked about stuff, mainly the baby though. Hyunjin soon pulled up in his PINK LAMBORGHINI, omg I'm kidding😂😂

He opened the door and rushed to seungmins side and said "what happened baby?!" As he held seungmins face, lilly and may loudly said "AWWW" before nisa pulled them away so seungjin could talk

"Uh.. one of the biggest bullies insulted me and tried to punch the baby, but then nisa, may, and lilly came and saved me!" Seungmin said as he looked over at the three girls smiling, they smiled back at him and hyunjin

Hyunjins eyes darkened as he said "who tried to hurt my baby?! Tell me so I can get them expelled!"

Seungmin and the girls told him who it was, hyunjin responded with "I'll make sure shes expelled! But come on minnie it's time to go" Seungmin nodded and said "by nisa noona((IMAGINE ×~×))and may and lilly!!" As he wave((ATEEZ))d at them. They waved back and said "byee~" In sync.

Hyunjin and seungmin went to seungmins house then and cuddled until seungmin fell asleep

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Yes I updated again because THERES NOTHING BETTER TO DO>-< but maymay, nini, I hoped you guys liked our characters!! We will be coming back in le futureee but I hope its good! And to everyone who isnt nini and maymay, I still hope the chapter was goodddd! Everyone have a great day/night!

bye byee~