🧡𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖🧡

Two years later

3rd person pov

"Hyung what if this was a mistake?! What if he doesnt wanna marry me?!" Seungmin worryingly asked woojin as he looked himself in the mirror((see what I did there😂))

Felix sighed and said "we've been through this minnie, he wouldn't have proposed if he didnt wanna marry you! And we've seen the way he looks at you, your his whole world. Right guys?" As he looked at jeongin and jisung- they all nodded excitedly.

You see, today is seungmin and hyunjins wedding. The reason they held it off for so long is cause they wanted their daughter Ara(or as her nickname was,vivi) to be in the wedding. and cause shes now two, she CAN be in the wedding!

Shes the flower girl, along with Jeongin (jeongin is gonna hold her and walk them down the isle while she throws the flowers everywhere)
And kkami is the ring bearer! If you're wondering where kkami was during seungmins pregnancy, yeji took care of her((I dunno if kkami's a boy or a girl sowwy>-< I just gonna say shes a girl to make it easier))

Seungmin's wearing a white suit with a veil that has a pretty pastel flower crown((txt)) on top of it. He also had a flower bouquet of the same type of flowers. He aLsO had some makeup on.

Hyunjin had on a basic normal black suit.

The whole wedding was themed pastel and purple (with some gold) so all of seungmins friends(or the bridesmaids) had light purple suits(or dresses) on with flowers in their hair. While hyunjins friends (groomsmen) had dark grey suits with gold features (gold glasses, gold bracelets, necklaces etc.)

//////////////

It's now time for the wedding to start, all the guest are there (it's a small wedding so theres only close family and their friends) hyunjin and the priest were standing at the altar and first came out changlix, they separated (felix going to where seungmin would stand and changbin going behind hyunjin.)

Than minsung came out, jisung going behind felix and minho going behind hyunjin.

Jeongchan came out next, jeongin going behind jisung and chan going behind minho.

Next kkami came down, with a little pillow type thing on her back that had their rings on it. She walked all the way to hyunjin and stood behind him ((I wonder how much training that took))

Than lilly and vivi came out, vivi wearing a purple dress that matched with lillys, he was holding her while she threw out purple, pink, and white flower petals everywhere. They then both went in front of felix(so vivi could see her parents) ((edit: okayokayoKaY!! I understand it might be slightly nArCisSiSTic to put myself in the wedding but in the original writing of this it was jeongin who was with vivi but now jeongin is in the place of you know who so i WaS tHe OnLy ChArAcTeR i CoULd thiNk oF iM SoRrY!))

Last but least.. Seungmin came out, holding onto Ms Kim's arm as they slowly walked on top of the newly put flower petals until they got close to hyunjin, Ms Kim kissed seungmins forehead and said "I'm so happy for you baby" with tears in her eyes, seungmin was close to tears as well when he said "I'm not going anywhere mama.. I'll always be your baby" as he hugged her.

They broke the hug and Ms kim sat down (next to may and nisa) and seungmin slowly walked in front of hyunjin, who smiled sweetly down at seungmin and mouthed 'you look beautiful' seungmin blushed and ignored that comment and just listened to the priest.

////////////

"You may now say your vows" the priest said after some time of him talking.

Seungmin was going first, so he said "Hyunjin.. I still remember the day I woke up in a bed with you, not remembering a thing that happened. The night before that was the best thing that ever happened to me. cause if it didn't happen, I wouldn't have realized how much of an amazing person you are AND we wouldn't have had our amazing baby, Ara. I hope we'll be together for ever no matter what happens. I love you jinnie"

By the end of that everyone was crying, but hyunjin still had to say his vows so he tried his best to stay composed while he said "Seungmin.. my baby, puppy, and love. I remember everything about that night. but the main thing I remember was falling in love with you. And everyday I fall in love with you all over again. I am so happy I found such an amazing and wonderful person like you. I hope we will always be happy together and that we can raise Ara to be an amazing little girl. I love you too minnie"

Everyone was sobbing out of joy after that, but they continued with the sermon.

Soon it was time for the rings, so they got kkami and got the rings, said some stuff and then put them on each others fingers.

////////////

It's almost over now, the priest says "you may now kiss the groom" hyunjin grabed seungmins waist, seungmin got on his tippy toes and wrapped his arms around hyunjins neck, and they shared a beautiful kiss (felix was behind them covering jeongin and vivis eyes) as every one started cheering and clapping.

////////////

It's the after party now and everyone's congratulating the newly wedded couple.

Hyunjin and seungmin run into someone they thought they'd never see..

"What are you doing here, mother?" Hyunjin asked as he saw his mother and yeji standing in front of him. Seungmins holding vivi and he looks at hyunjin wide-eyed, thinking to himself 'this is jinnies mom?!'

Yeji smiled and laughed awkwardly before saying "mom contacted me.. she wanted to know how we were doing! And she asked if she could come to the wedding, I said she could stop bye but that she couldn't attend it!"

Hyunjin glared at both of them and said "you can leave now, you've seen me and my family" as he started to walk away before seungmin grabbed his arm and said "babe.. just let her talk.. me and vivi will be here! Right vivi?" Their daughter nodded multiple times and said "we no wleave you dada!" Hyunjin sighed loudly but nodded and turned back around, he looked at his mother and said in an annoyed tone "say what you want to say"

His mom nodded and said "I never wanted to leave you hyunjin.. I've always loved you! It was your father, that filthy man forced me to leave you. But I left him! And I want to be here for you now, to make up for the time we've missed together.." as she smiled at him and seungmin.

Hyunjin just nodded and said "I'll get in contact to you.. thank you for coming and explaining everything to me" he than walked away. Seungmin smiled at them and mouthed a 'thank you' as he walked away with vivi.

////////////

A/N: that was bootiful :') but should I do a honeymoon? Would anyone wanna see that?