💛𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖💛

I looked at her wide eyed and said "i-i am!?" She nodded vigorously. Mom smiled and hugged me then said "I'm so happy seungmin!! Even if your sixteen and have school we'll make it through this!! I will be here every step of the way!!!"

I started sobbing while hugging mom back, I then said "t-thank you mama!!!!" Eventually soojin and hyungwon joined the hug too.

We all just hugged for a while until I calmed down.

When I did calm down, hyungwon smiled at me and said "Me, hoseok, soojinie, and shuhua will be here the whole time too!! Right soojinie?" Soojin nodded while smiling brightly.

We left soon, when we got in the car mom sighed and said "we need to contact hyunjin now..." I sighed as well but nodded.

We got back home.. now to figure out how to get hyunjins contact info.. wait.. felix and jisung hyung know changbin, chan and minho.. and I also need to tell them everything..

I called them on a group chat. They both answered and I said "guys.. y'all should come over here.. I have something to tell yall.." felix said "uh okay.. I'll be there in five" jisung hyung said "same" then we all hung up.

They got here soon just as they said. Mom made them some coffee, we all sat down on the couch. Jisung hyung cleared his throat and said "so minnie.. whatd you need to say?" Felix hyung looked at me questionably.

I sighed and slowly said "guys.. i-im... two weeks p-pregnant.. with hyunjins baby.." they both gasped loudly. Jisung said "a-are you serious?!" I nodded sadly.

After a few minutes of silence((caw caw caw)) Felix asked "does- does hyunjin know..?" I shook my head and said "I dont have his contact info.. I was hoping since you guys know his friends one of y'all could get his info.."

We got hyunjins phone number from changbin, who said we could just call him since he'd probably not be busy now (it's about two p.m)((pun not intended))

I sighed and said after we dialed his number "maybe we shouldnt do thi-" before I could finish my sentence, felix pressed the green call button. I looked at him and whisper-yelled "why'd you do that!" He just shrugged while smiling innocently.

Hyunjin picked up, FRICK! He said "this is hwang hyunjin speaking" in his sassy voise. I kinda froze for a second but then cleared my throat and said "uh hyunjin..? This is seumgmin.. I have something important to tell you so could you come over to my house..? I live at XxXxXxXxX"

He stayed silent for a few seconds before saying "uh.. okay.. I'll be over soon" I then hung up.

"You guys should probably go- hyunjin might think we're gonna kill him if he sees all of us here" I said. Jisung scoffed and said "well maybe we wanna kill him!" While making a 'hmph' sound.

They did end up leaving soon though, and they took the coffee mom made them!! Theyll bring it back though, I hope- and as if on cue as soon as they started walking to their houses, I heard a knock on the door.

I went to it and opened it, there stood hyunjin with.. a puppy?

He saw me looking at the puppy and said "this is kkami!! My baby!" I just nodded and motioned toward my couch silently asking him to go sit down.

I brought some coffee for him from the kitchen and I sat across from him on the love seat in front of the couch. He then asked while playing with kkami "so.. what did you need to tell me? And how did you get my number?"

I answered him "changbin hyung gave it to me, and we got it from him from felix. And well.. I dont know how to tell you this.." my anxiety started rising slowly as I started to hyperventilate.

He looked at me wide eyed and said "seungminie.. are you okay..?" I got up and slammed my hands on the table and said with tears in my eyes "WHY YOU!?" He gasped and said "what do you mean seungmin..? What's wrong..?"

I said again while almost sobbing "I-IM PREGNANT!! B-BECAUSE OF Y-YOU!!!" He looked at me wide eyed again and said "w-what..!?" I nodded as my knees went weak and I fell, the table supporting me. I just sobbed there.

Hyunjin just watched me!! Eventually though he gasped and ran over to me, but not before putting kkami on the couch- kneeled beside me and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to his chest.

He said in a soft voise "I'm sorry seungmin.. I truly am.. but think about it.." he put his hand on my tummy and kept talking "your have a tiny baby your gonna be able to raise! And I will help every step of the way"

I looked up at him and he smiled down at me. I let out a loud sob and wrapped my arms around his neck and shoved my face in his chest. I mumbled in his chest "t-thank you hyunjin.." he hugged me closer to him (by now I was on his lap)

We stayed there for a while, until I clamed down.

I heard someone clear their throat, me and hyunjin looked up and saw mom smiling at us.

I blushed and tried to push myself off of hyunjin, but he picked me up. I yelped and went "AH H-HYUNJIN!!!" He giggled as he carried me to the couch with kkami, before we went up to mom.

He then said while putting his hand out and smiling "Hello Ms Kim, I guess we should get to know each other since your probably gonna be seeing a lot of me"

Mom smiled and shook his hand and said "yes hyunjin"

We all sat down for a while and just talked. Moms so supportive.. I really dont deserve her.

We all decided that hyunjin will most likely need to move in after about three or four months into my pregnancy, cause by then they wont want me to be here alone and mom will still have to work everyday so she can pay the hospital bill.

Until month four me and hyunjin will both get jobs.

I asked hyunjin after everything "are you gonna tell your parents..?" He scoffed and said "my parents never cared for me. That wont start now, but I will tell yeji" I gasped and said "oh no! I'm sorry hyunjin!! But yeah yeji noona will go crazy when she finds out!!"

He smiled and said "it's okay minnie. But I should get going now, I need to find some jobs I can have between classes and tell yeji" before he opened the door I hugged him and layed my head in his chest then said

"thank you so much hyunjin" it was muffled by his chest but i think he got the message cause he hugged me back and put his head on my head and said "your welcome minnie. I did cause this so it's only fair I do my part"

He left after that. I'm so happy hes gonna help.. I smiled and decided to go take a nap.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Yall I nearly cried during writing this- ITS SO SOFT AND UWU🥺🥺 I hope yall liked this fluffiness!! Everyone have a great day/night!!!

Bye byee~