eleven

******************************

"Watch as she stands with her holding your hand"

******************************

Sunday
10 February 1977
1:42 p.m.
Sixth Year Boy's Dormitories
Room 5

After Remus and Sirius' conversation in the library, Sirius finally felt like he was at his happiest. With his family and everything, he was always feeling down. But after Remus confessed his love for Sirius, Sirius became extremely happy. Like, a worrying level of happy.

Remus and Sirius weren't technically dating, but if you saw them together, you would think that they were married. Remus flirted with Sirius every chance he got and gave him forehead kisses as well. Hell, they even slept in the same bed half the time. But if you were to tell them that they were such a cute couple, Sirius would laugh and respond with, "Oh, we aren't dating. We're just friends."

James knew that was a load of bullshit.

Every night, James would hear shuffling from Remus' bed and he always saw two shadows tip-toe into the bathroom together. He never heard anything that was, well, inappropriate, but he knew something was going on. He just assumed they were making out, or something.

And, well, that's what they were doing for half the time. But for the other half of the time, they talked. It started out as them talking about their feelings for each other before they had said they liked one another, but it eventually spread to more heavy topics, like Remus' mental troubles and Sirius' family. When the two were alone, they mostly talked. But, sometimes, they liked to enjoy the isolation in another way, which was sucking each other faces off.

In the sixth boy's dormitories, specifically room five, a very horny Sirius Black straddled Remus Lupin as they made out on the werewolf's bed. When Sirius suddenly pulled back for air, Remus took this times to pick Sirius up, and while Sirius was shocked with Remus' strength, the taller boy placed Sirius on his back so that he was on top, and started to suck on his neck, which made Sirius bite back a moan.

As Remus kissed Sirius' neck, he placed his leg in between Sirius' and pressed against Sirius' erection, making Sirius gasp loudly. Remus smirked against his skin and began to rub his leg against the hard-on while Sirius had to focus on not coming in his pants.

Remus took his mouth off of Sirius' neck causing the shorter boy to whine, but immediately moan when Remus brought a hand down to his clothed member. Remus lifted his head up to look at Sirius and smile at Sirius, who was rolling his eyes into the back of his head, and then brought his lips to Sirius' jawline. He started to kiss along his jaw while palming Sirius through his jeans, and while all of this was happening, Sirius' climax was nearing closer, and fast. Remus stopped kissing his jaw and backed away for a second, but suddenly Sirius gasped after feeling Remus teeth graze down his jaw. He trailed kisses to over near Sirius' ear and grazed his teeth on his earlobe as well.

At this point, Sirius wasn't sure if he was going to make it another minute, with Remus kissing his neck and still palming him through jeans. Sirius felt his orgasm approaching, and knowing he didn't want to come this way, he pushed Remus' hand away from his erection.

"What's wrong?" Remus asked while looking Sirius. Sirius on the other hand, was trying to catch his breath. He took deeps breaths, and after a few seconds, he looked at Remus and smiled.

"I just didn't want to come in my pants," Sirius said with a small laugh. Remus looked down to the bulge in Sirius' jeans as a small blushed creeped onto his cheeks. Remus, however, bit his lip slightly and smirked as he looked back up at Sirius.