The Redeemer meets The Defiant

2 hours prior to the class schedule

"Our student representative from Shiketsu will arrive 15 minutes before the start of your first class with his big bike wearing our formal uniform. Treat him with care and utmost UA hospitality~!" The Shiketsu principal spoke out with a positive tune, holding a mug of piping hot coffee.

"Of course we will! Rest assured the students and the faculty will take care of him 100%." Nezu, the UA principal chuckled before sipping his English breakfast.

"Glad to hear, old friend. But let me set your expectations about our star student."

Nezu raised one eyebrow with a curious look.

"Hm?"

The Shiketsu principal adjusted his eyeglass and his necktie before showing his serious look, giving him a friendly reminder, merely a warning.

"For credential reasons, he accepted the student exchange program despite his hectic schedule at the agency he's been working at. Please note that my student has little resentments with your school, especially the former holder of your One for All."

Nezu tilted his head with wonder. "If you don't mind telling me why?"

"Personal reasons.." He cleared his throat. "If I were you, do not let Toshinori make a close contact at my student inside the campus as much as possible."

"Now you're making me worried, but sure." He smiled, jotting down notes on his notebook.

"Are there any more reminders for us to know?"

"Nah, not really. I've already given you a copy of my student's background and stats." He grinned and did his last say.

"You may contact me if you have further concerns."

"Gotcha'!"

*WebEx video conference has been disconnected*

xxx

All students, regardless of level are all present at U.A. High as outside activities such as the hero internship and training have been moved to next month as the admin announced that the regular class and inside school training have resumed effective today, sunny Monday morning. Some, felt relieved for they have finally used the opportunity to rest, while the rest, of course wanting to gain experience in patrolling and kicking criminals' asses on the streets felt a bit disappointed for they have to return to do boring school tasks.

On a brighter note, the student exchange program has finally held inside the campus. Different representatives of each section, department, and level from various hero schools in Japan have arrived to share and exchange knowledge, ideals, and values to build connections and relationships regardless where they are currently attending, as long as they share their one main goal:

To build bridges and help one another to reach the path of symbol of peace in the community.

The class 3A class in the Hero department course building were all present and sat on their respective seats. The current class advisor and pro-hero, Shota Aizawa A.K.A Eraserhead is currently sitting on his desk and in front of him are his students patiently waiting for him to talk for an announcement, his ultrabook and also, holding papers of students' performance report from their hero agencies. Each four to five seconds he made glances of his students all grown up, buffed, and all matured. How he wished he could go back in time, the first week of the semester at 1A when he did his own way of teaching his students to become better heroes in the future.