Broken Bonds

Time: 12:00 PM

Location: Class 3A room, Hero Department, UA High

After the sudden hug and tears from Bakugou, he let go of Izuku and went back to his proper place as Aizawa told the exchanged student to sit on the vacant seat next to the heterochromatic teen. His thoughts of Bakugou's actions made him ponder for a while, let's say about a few minutes or so, but then he brushed it off and decided to listen to the class.

Three hours passed as the English Literature subject has finally ended for the first half of the day and now the lunch break has started. Izuku does not interact with his UA classmates that much, but he was actively participating in each subject inside the class such as sudden recitation and doing mathematical computations on the board when they had Calculus an hour ago.

The green-haired started packing his book and filler notes inside the black Fendi monster creature leather bag with his usual stoic look. The bag where he received from his father as a gift after reaching the Diamond hierarchy division and made it to the top 10 hero-in-training students in Shiketsu High. Moving forward, it isn't a surprise for he didn't experience any adjustment with the class subjects here in UA, but one thing bothers him is that why, all of the students of Shiketsu High graduating students, the principal and adviser picked him instead?

Securely zipping his backpack, he let out a sigh before standing up from his seat. He then saw three people approaching him and his seat which made him blink twice while staying composed without any fear. The ash-blonde which he used to be his 'childhood' friend, the one who hugged him all of a sudden before the start of the class; the bulk and ripped red-haired with a grin on his face; the slim yellow-haired with a black thunder mark on his hair.

Izuku, now wearing his Shiketsu hat and his backpack on his back tilted his head, eyeing directly at Katsuki. The ash-blonde made a starter with a slight smile from his lips.

'It's him again.' Izuku thought to himself, honestly admitted that the hug scene was really sudden and uncomfortable especially during his first visit at UA.

"H-Hey...I-I uhh...." He rubbed his temples, a bit nervous. "If you don't mind if I could introduce you to my friends. These are my best friends when I started attending UA. This is Eijiro Kirishima, Red Riot."

"Yo!" The red-haired let out a grin and waved. "How you doin'? I heard good things about your school, bro!"

"And this one is Denki Kaminari, Chargebolt."

"Sup, Nightblade? Nice to meet ya'! Please, feel at home here in UA~!" The yellow-haired Pikachu winked.

Izuku couldn't do anything but to bow twice as he is indeed carrying the image of his school. He answered with a low tone.

"Thanks...I'm honored to meet you two."

Bakugou offered him a handshake at Izuku, asking him for reconciliation, wanting to start over with their friendship, and also an offer to join them for lunch at the cafeteria.

"How about you could join us for lunch today, Deku--err I-I mean..I-Izuku!"

Kirishima raised his eyebrow with a puzzled look as Kaminari tilted his head with a thought.

'Why is Bakugou calling the Shiketsu guy a 'Deku'?'

Bakugou gasped with embarrassment before looking away, regretting what he called towards the green-haired and it was an honest mistake, an accident. Meanwhile, Izuku suddenly backed away and shoved the Bakugou's offering hand, rejecting the handshake.

His emerald eyes eyed him with anger while eyeing the ash-blonde. Bakugou thought he was expecting rays of sunshine at the blue skies and glitters of love from his former childhood friend but it wasn't. He only had one job to rebuild their bonds, but damn! He just made one big fucking mistake!