Green Mantra Café - Dabi's Session

Author's Note: I wish everyone to stay indoors as much as possible and take extra care of yourself and your loved ones.

Thank you all for your patience. This chapter happens after Midoriya's voluntary defeat against Bakugou. The lyrics of the song is titled 'Praying' by Kesha.

Summary: The story is set after class and instead of returning to his dorm, the green-haired paid a visit to the café to help out his parents with a regret he is now carrying because of deciding not to continue his challenge against his former friend which resulted in his voluntary defeat. The black-haired Touya, who is the coffee master of the café performs another session to uplift not just Izuku's but to all the customer's hearts.

xxx

"Two grande double matcha iced latte with dark chocolate froth on top for our two beautiful girls tonight~"

The jet black-haired Dabi wearing a black polo, brown cargo pants, black leather boots, and a green apron wrapped around his waist has called out his customers for their drinks which later two schoolgirls from a nearby high school rushed at the serving area to receive their drinks.

The brewmaster popped the top of their Grande cups using a paper straw and winked at them. He used her charming and gentleman personality to make sure his lovely customers come back to the café on their next visit.

"Enjoy your drinks, ladies."

"Thank you as always, sir~!" One girl said cheerfully before getting her drink.

"We've been getting our drinks here for quite some time now and we always make sure you are the one who makes our drinks here!" The other girl added before sipping her beverage.

"D'aawww, thank you for your warm compliment, sweetheart." He rubbed the back of his head and chuckled lightly before giving them extra paper napkins as a treat. The girls gladly took it.

"Say, how about you two stay here and sit at the near table to enjoy your drinks and talk? Later on, I'll be performing once again to all my lovely customers like you two~"

"We would love to~!" The girls gleefully said, looking forward to watching their favorite barista performing soon.

And so, Dabi continued, which his way of flirting with the girls which took almost a minute to chat with them until he was given a lecture by the owner of the café, Hisashi not to talk too much and focus on his job.

"Oi, I never put 'flirting with customers as passionate as possible' as a part of the job description, you idiot!" Hisashi smacked the other's shoulder in a teasing manner.

Dabi just chuckled lightly and put his hands up as a form of apology.

"H-Hey, hey! Calm down, old man. That was only my way of communicating them at how good our coffee products are to our customers, really. Don't you want to gain loyal clients in the café?" Dabi pouted while cleaning their counter using a cloth.

"Well you're partly right, but it doesn't mean you have to flirt those minors when we still have customers waiting in line~! Now, do your job—"

"Aight~!" The other yelled as his response as Hisashi laughed. The two coffee masters continued to craft drinks for the waiting customers.

Away from the coffee production area for a few meters, there is Izuku Midoriya who took command on assisting four to five customers lining at the cashier counter. Instead of going back to Heights Alliance to get the reports done and probably socialize his UA classmates, he went here, paid a visit, and to help out their family business. Winter has been falling since a couple of days ago and people drop by to get some hot beverages and freshly baked goods his mother makes at the kitchen.