The Invitation

The Invitation

"They await my words....what should I tell them?"

Timeframe: 5:00 PM - 8:30 PM

Location: Hero department/Heights Alliance, UA High.

After the drama occurred inside the 3A classroom where Bakugou and Midoriya made a scene, the rest of his first day did not look as surprising than he'd thought. He decided to keep his cool, participated in class discussions with different instructors and after school roamed alone around the campus. With the help of his fellow classmate and president of 3A class Iida, he somehow felt impressed at how big their facilities are especially the training grounds and simulation rooms where students can use them to improve their skills.

At the end of the tour, though, some of his new classmates in 3A naming Kirishima, Kaminari, and Sero encouraged him to join and hang out, he declined and gave them an excuse noting his social battery drains quickly when joining in a group and with that kind of strange personal attributes, people mistakenly label him as antisocial or does not give a damn except for himself.

At the Heights Alliance where the school gave him a vacant dorm room located on the 3rd floor and inside of it, the room looks minimalist and it does not have any dazzling nor special stuff inside considering he's only staying in the school for three weeks. A decent bed, a small study area which includes books and a laptop, a small kitchen, and a tv. That's it, nothing more.

After a quick shower at the public showers, he returned to his room and changed his outfit to more comfortable and relaxed sleepwear: Dark-green tank top and black jersey shorts. Despite the cold weather reported on the news, he can handle the temperature as long as he has a piping hot of coffee with him and a small heater inside his room.

He sat on his study and opened his laptop. Opened the email on the browser and created an email by typing on 45 wpm with twenty recipients of his UA classmates including the advisor of class 3A, leaving a message for tomorrow.

Plus Ultra Mail!

Recipients: Iida Tenya, Uraraka Ochaco, Asui Tsuyu, Ashido Mina, Aoyama Yuga, Sato Rikido, Koda Koji, Kirishima Eijiro, Kaminari Denki, Ojiro Mashirao, Todoroki Shoto, Tokoyami Fumikage, Sero Hanta, Jiro Kyoka, Shoji Mezo, Hagakure Toru, Bakugou Katsuki, Mineta Minoru

CC: Aizawa Shota, Yaoyorozu Momo

Subject: Knowledge Sharing & Training

Hi all,

I hope all is well!

As part of my student exchange program and with the permission from your class adviser, I will be having a knowledge cascade tomorrow where I will share my experience and what I do in Shiketsu High. Also, I will showcase you my talents during our training on the said date. I may challenge some of you. Better get ready.

Wearing your hero costumes for the training is highly encouraged.

Again, thank you for welcoming me here in UA.

Be at peace.

---Izuku (Nightblade)

He sent his email and later sipped the remaining liquid of coffee before closing his laptop. Sitting on his wooden chair while looking outside of the opened window with mixed thoughts inside his head.

'Wouldn't Katsuki forgive if I hadn't fully awakened my quirk back then?'

'Did he really change for the better? Or just a show-off because he's aware that I'm part of the elite of Shiketsu?'

'Does a person's well-being really matters based on their quirks'?

'If he really has changed, why is he still calling me that stupid name'?

Those thoughts led him to overthink, but then he shrugged it off by shaking his head and headed on his bed to call for a night. Later he lied on a twin size bed, tugging his sheets and soft pillows before slowly closing his emerald eyes, resting to prepare for tomorrow's activity.

On the other room located at the 2nd floor where Bakugou stays wearing a casual black fitted tank top and gray joggers. He was doing his advanced study using his laptop on his bed when he received an email from Midoriya. Once he read the important message, his eyes grew wide and made awe on his face. The surprising part when he read the last part of Izuku challenging anyone from the class which made him excited.

His hero outfit has come out fresh from the laundry and well-maintained gauntlets has recently repaired from the support department are all placed on the side of his bed. He may be failed on fixing his relationship with his former childhood friend for the first time, he will never give up on rebuilding his bonds with the new version of Midoriya. His years of talent, hardwork with his quirk, and attitude will provide him opportunities in the future of pro-heroes. He wishes one day Izuku will recognize that he really changed for good.

A soft blush on his face and a smile on his lips, he muttered, thinking of the matured green-haired broccoli.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I-Izuku..."