Prologue

~~~Lionel's POV~~~

Okay so let me tell you now, I am the Alpha's son. You will not disrespect me. You will obey me and my soon to be Beta. You will not take anyone else's orders unless you've been directed my me or my father to do so. I am the second strongest member of my pack behind my dad. Soon, I will carry the weight of this pack on my shoulders. It's a lot to handle but I will do my very best. I'm only seventeen, but I basically already lead this pack. I am feared, obeyed, and respected.

You cross me, and I'll rip your head right off.

~~~Caleb's POV~~~

I'm just normal. Well not really. I'm a werewolf, and that's not normal. But I'm just a normal werewolf. I'm nothing special. I'm not incredibly strong or brave like he is. I'm smart. I have my intelligence. But I'm weak. I'm slow and small. I'm not a warrior. I can't even guard the pack territory. I can't fight. I can't hunt. I'm just here, taking up pack space. I wish I could be more like him. He's fearless. He's brave. He's strong. He's hot. Ahem....forget that last part.... He's the leader. He's soon to be Alpha. He's soon to be my Alpha. I have to obey him. I have to respect him. Or else it's bye bye Caleb. I wish he's just notice me, standing in the back at every pack meeting, my gaze never leaving his figure as he speaks. And whenever I even feel that he's looking at me I always blush and turn the other way.

Is being gay and liking your soon to be Alpha as more than your Alpha a bad thing?

••••••••••

Chapters 4, 19, and 21 are all private chapters. You must be following me to see them! Wattpad is a bitch sometimes. It didn't even private a smut chapter but did to a chapter that didn't. Ugh.