Chapter 1

Chris Brochu as Caleb!!! OMG he's so cute. And the wolf matches him perfectly!!! What a babe!! I hope you like this chapter!!

~~~Caleb's POV~~~

There he was. Standing on the stage, giving a speech to the pack. I barely listened to his words, only noticing his features. Dark brown hair, beautiful dark brown eyes, a perfect smile. Just by looking at him, you'd cower in fear for he stood fearless and courageous. And him in his wolf form was even more dangerous and beautiful.

"You are dismissed." I heard him say before everyone started talking and leaving. I stood up and slowly made my way to my home, casually looking over my shoulder just to glance at him. He was talking to his soon to be Beta, Brody Edwards. Brody was pretty attractive with brown hair and hazel eyes. But he's was nothing compared to Lionel. Lionel was downright hot, sexy, and oh so temping. I turned my head back around and bumped into someone in front of me.

"Watch it fag!" The person sneered. I looked up and mentally groaned. I had bumped into Tate Gilding, the biggest homophobic jerk I knew. He was always pushing me around, all because I was gay. Before I came out to my pack he had never actually talked to me, but now it's his everyday goal to make my life miserable.

"Sorry." I mumbled, prepared for a punch, kick, shove, something. I glad I did prepare myself because a moment later he shoved me back hard enough to make me stumbled over and fall flat on my back, leaving me winded.

Tate laughed, making me wince before crouching down and grabbed a fistful of my shirt.

"Don't ever fucking touch me again, faggot. Got that?" He growled. I nodded a yes a closed my eyes, seeing his hand move back. I waited for the punch to come but heard his voice at a dangerous level causing my blood to run cold.

"Enough!"

I slowly opened my eyes and saw fear completely in Tate's. I followed his gaze up to him. Lionel stood towering over us both.

"Let him go." Lionel stated, emotionless. Tate quickly let me go, letting me fall to the ground and held his hands up and backed away toward his friends.

"Now get going." Lionel said to them. They all bowed and a chorus of "Yes, Alpha" was said. They all hurried away quietly scolding each other, especially Tate. Lionel turned to me and extended a hand. I hesitated before reaching out and grabbing his. Sparks ran from the tip of my fingers to my southern regions, making a little someone a little happy. Lionel pulled me up to my feet. I dusted myself off. When I finished Lionel was still standing in front of me, staring directly at me. After meeting his gaze, I blushed and lowered my head.

"Thank you." I mumbled.

"Why didn't you defend yourself?" Lionel asked, the question catching me off guard. I fidgeted uncomfortably, shouting from one foot to the other.

"Uh, he's stronger than me. I wouldn't have won getting into a fight with him. Plus he has friends to-" I began but he cut me off putting his hand up. He lowered it a spoke.

"That doesn't mean you just take the beating. You at least need to fight for yourself." He states. I hung my head in shame and tried to hold back the tears forming in my eyes.

"I can't fight him." I whispered.

"Yes, you can. You're just not brave enough to do it. You're like some scared little puppy."

So now he was calling me afraid and comparing me to a puppy? He was right but he didn't need to be so mean about it.

"I just..." I trailed off. I but my lip and blinked away my tears threatening to spill.

"You a wolf, but your as weak as any normal human. You're a part of this pack and this pack is not weak." He scolded me. I tear rolled down my cheek but I quickly wiped it away.

"Sorry." I mumbled. He scoffed and walked away from me in the direction if the living quarters. Wow. He finally noticed me and basically insulted me. That wasn't how I expected my first conversation to go with him.

I let out a quiet sob and walked too. When I got to the mansion, I hurried past everyone and went straight to my room. I had a room all to myself, seeing how none of the guys wanted to sleep in the same room as the little gay kid. I closed the door and turned off the lights and got into bed, pulling the covers completely over my head and silently cried myself to sleep.