Chapter 6

The picture is Elsa Pataky playing Caleb's mother. She's so beautiful. I wish my hair was that long.

Enjoy the chapter!!

~~~Caleb's POV~~~

I opened my eyes to be blinded by the white color of the ceiling if the room I was currently in. I moaned stretching my body when I felt a terrible pain shoot up my leg.

"Ngh!" I groaned in pain grasping at my leg. I heard the door open and heard a feminine gasp.

"Oh my goodness, baby, you're alright!" The voice of my mother caused me to look up. Her eyes were full of tears. She rushed over to me and pulled me into a hug getting my shirt that I don't even think is mine wet.

"Don't ever scare me like that again." She sobbed.

"I'm sorry Mom." I mumbled, "How long have I been here?"

"Two days."

TWO DAYS?! I've been unconscious for two friggin days?!

"You okay dear?" My mom asked me.

"Yea...I'm fine. I'm in the pack's hospital right?" I questioned. She nodded.

"Looks like you're alright."

I looked up and smiled when I saw Dimitri standing in the door. My mom let go of me and walked out the room.

"Come here you." I chuckled extending my arms out to him. He rolled his eyes, grinning, but walked over anyways and wrapped his arms around me.

"I thought I lost my best friend." He stated calmly.

"After totally failing at trying to save me, I think I need a new best friend." I chuckled. Dimi pulled and gaped at me, his hand over his chest and gasped dramatically.

"Well excuse me for making the effort." He said.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and hugged him again.

"You're such a dick."

"Asshole."

Mofo."

"Bitch."

"Little-"

"Well if you're done calling each other names I'd like to say hi to my son." My dad's voice cut off Dimitri.

"Hi dad." I said as he walked over and took a seat in the chair beside the hospital bed. He reached over and ruffled my hair.

"How many times have I told you not to do that?" I groaned swatting at his hand as he chuckled.

"I lost count after one hundred fifteen." He smirked.

"Terrible father." I grumbled. Just then Lionel and Brody walked in through the door. Lionel was wearing blue jeans and a grey t shirt the hung tightly to his body showing off his muscles as he moved. I suddenly felt my pants get tight as dirty thought of him naked on top of me clouded my head.

"How ya doing?" Brody asked me leaning against the wall.

"Good actually." I mumbled.

"What were you two doing out in the woods two days ago?" Lionel asked playing himself on the window seal.

"We were just...g-going to the lake when we got attacked." I answered him.

"You know the wolf that attacked you?"

"N-No."

Lionel sighed and looked up at Brody, sharing glances at each other, sharing looks.

"Well it's a good thing you're okay." Lionel said giving me a half smile as I melted into the bed. The way he said that made it seem like he really cares about me which he probably doesn't.

He stood up and tapped Brody. He nodded and followed him out of the room.

"I bet Lionel thinks you're a weirdo." Dimi laughed. I snapped my head to him and glared.

"What? Why?" I asked him.

"You stared at him the whole time. You basically checked him out with him standing right there." My dad laughed covering his mouth.

"Did I really?!" I panicked. He nodded.

"Ugh! I'm such an idiot!" I exclaimed, covering my blushing face in my hands.

"Hey dad when do I leave?" I asked embarrassed.

"Two days."

TWO DAYS?! But I'm not even that hurt!!