Chapter 4

The picture is of Caleb's dad, Xavier Mercury, played by Chris Hemsworth. He's so freaking hot!!! The mighty Thor!!! (I wish I had a good hammer emoji, not like this one --> 🔨)

Enjoy the chapter!!

~~~Caleb's POV~~~

I walked inside my house and was greeted by my dad, who was watching tv.

"Hey, Caleb. How was school?" He asked me.

"Sucked as usual." I rolled my eyes and proceeded toward the stairs.

"Kids still picking on you?"

"Of course. Why would they suddenly stop beating up on the fag?" I asked sarcastically.

"Caleb, don't call yourself a fag!" My dad boomed.

"But it's what I am." I retorted. He stood up and walked over to me and grabbed my face in his huge hands.

"You are not a fag, son. You're just a person with a different sexual orientation from most people. Don't out yourself down like that." He said firmly. I let out a sigh and grabbed his wrist and pulled them down.

"Yea, yea. Sorry." I mumbled. He gave me a small smile and ruffled my hair.

"I hate it when you do that." I groaned swatting at his hand. He merely chuckled and went back and sat on the couch.

"You know what? I think I'm gonna go see Dimitri at the pack house." I said walking to the door.

"Have fun." He waved his hand. I smiled delightful and rolled my eyes and walked out the door. I walked the distance from my house to the first giant pack house. I knocked on the door three times before it was opened my non other than Tate. Fuck life.

"What do you want faggot?" He snarled. I shrank back as he glared at me.

"I'm here to see Dimitri." I deadpanned trying to keep from showing my fear. Epic fail.

"Whatever fairy boy." He mumbled and went back inside. I followed, closing the door behind me. And that's when I was attacked.

"Caleb!!" Dimitri leaped on me, wrapping his arms around my neck sending us both to the floor. Just like Krystal does....I need new friends.

"Dammit Dimitri. That hurt you know. You sure Krystal isn't your twin?" I chuckled.

"I'm sorry. And no that insane woman is not my twin. I just missed you!" Dimitri hugged me, nuzzling his face in my neck.

"Can you guys take your fag shit somewhere else?" I heard someone groan. I looked up and saw one of Tate's friends that beat me up all the time glaring at me, Jason. Bitch.

"Suck my ass!" Dimitri yelled at him and flipped him off. I laughed so hard as the guy's face turned bright red as mumbled a string of curses as he looked away.

"Jason you're such a dick." Dimitri stuck his tongue out at him.

"Go suck a dick you little fairy." Jason grumbled.

"I'm sure you'd love for that dick to be yours." Dimitri singsonged. Jason's face lit up even more, if even possible, as he jumped up.

"Shut the hell up you little-"

"Is something wrong?"

We all turned to see the Alpha standing in the doorway to the kitchen. His cold eyes were set on Jason.

"N-No...Alpha." Jason stuttered. Ha! Bitch scared now!

"Good." The alpha said and walked off.

"We're not done here, faggot." Jason hissed. Jason glared at us both before he stormed upstairs and we heard the slamming of a door.

"Ugh. He's such a pain in the ass, even if he is totally fucking hot." Dimitri sighed dreamily at the last part.

"The guy hates you. Get over him." I flicked Dimitri's nose. He pouted childishly crossing his arms.

"Now come on. Let's go." I said finally getting up, pushing him off me.

"Go where?" He questioned.

"I don't know. Out?"

"Okay!" He jumped up and rushed out the door. I grinned and shook my head. He's crazy.

"Okay so now we're out. What do we do now?" He asked as I walked outside.

"Like I said, I don't know." I said.

"Dick."

"Asswipe."

"Mofo."

"Twinkle toes."

"Fairy."

"Man whore."

"Slut."

"Suck my dick."

"I'd love to."

"Then what about Jason?"

"I'd love to have him fuck me all night long as I moan his name over and over while his tongue licks everyplace possible and touches every part of my body, but sadly it will never happen. That beautiful sex god would never place his lollipop inside of the likes of me. I don't have what he wants."

"And that is?"

"Boobs, butt, a vagina. And the guy would love to fuck a girl with big boobs and a skirt."

"Maybe you should start wearing skirts then. And maybe get some boob implants and a weave." I snickered.

"Hell no! I bet it feels terrible to ride a guy with your boobs bouncing in your face! It'll be like getting bitch slapped by your own tits while trying enjoy your ride of sexy pleasure."

"......" I paused trying to hold in my laughter, "Man, you're so gay."

"And proud!" He exclaimed pumping his hand into the air, "And duh! Of course I'm so gay! I mean would a straight guy have wet dreams about the guy they've been crushing on since they were born?"

"I'm going to pretend you didn't just tell me you have wet dreams about Jason." I grimaced at the thought of them having sex.

"I wonder if he's as good as he is in my dreams." Dimitri said aloud.

"Dude!" I groaned and pushed him as he laughed.

"He's so good in them that I wake up with cum all over my sheets." He laughed grabbing my arm to pull me closer to hear.

"Ewww!!!" I squealed and ran. I could hear Dimitri laughing his damn head off behind me.

"I was just joking...except I really have had a couple of dreams that involved us getting all touchy feely." He chuckled as I came to a stop.

"You're such a dirty bastard." I said catching my breath.

"Oh what? You don't ever have wet dreams about Lionel?" He smirked. I felt my face heat up as he chuckled.

"Thought you could hide your little crush from me, Cal?" He asked.

"Shut up." I grumbled

"Hey, you knows he's turning eighteen in five days, right?" Dimitri suddenly asked.

"Yea why?" I questioned him giving his a confused look.

"When he turns....he'll find his mate."