Chapter 14

Look it's Niall Horan!!!! He's playing Ty!! You'll find out who he is soon enough so don't worry! And just so you know he's gonna be staring some drama....along with the other new guys....what new guys?! You'll see....;)

~~~Caleb's POV~~~

"Bye mom, bye dad. I'll see you when you get back." I waved to my parents as they left to go board their plane.

"Be good Caleb! And don't get hurt!" My mom shouted to me. I snickered at her.

"Wouldn't dream of it!" I smiled.

"See you in a week or so." My dad said. I waved on more time before turning around and walking out to Dimi's car.

"Ready?"

"Yea."

++++++++++

We got to school and were in class. Dimitri wouldn't stop texting me.

Dimi: When do you think the new pack is gonna come?

Me: I have no idea

Dimi: Think any of the guys'll be hot?

Me: I kind of don't care...

Dimi: Screw you Cal

I rolled my eyes and put my phone on silent. Dimitri turned around.

"Bitch. Did you just put your phone on silent?"

I nodded my head trying to hold in my laugh.

"Fine then. And I know the only reason you don't care is because you just want Lionel." He smirked. I quickly grabbed his hair and yanked it hard as he yelped. The teacher stopped and turned from the board to look at us.

"Is there a problem Mr. Mercury and Mr. Lane?" She asked giving us a disapproving head shake.

"Nope." Dimi said innocently.

The teacher looked to me.

"There's no problem here." I answered.

++++++++++

I was currently in my new room in the pack house unpacking my stuff when I heard a knock on the door. I turned and realized it was wide open with a guy leaning on the doorframe smirking at me.

"Uh do I know you?" I asked. He chuckled and stepped forward.

"I don't believe so," he said, "Name's Ty."

"Hi I'm Caleb. You looking for something?" I asked still confused as to why he was in here.

I saw a sly smile crept upon his face.

"Not anymore."

I blinked in confusion and before I knew it I was pinned down to my bed while Ty crawled over me. He grinned before bringing his lips down to mine. I was confused and had no idea what was happening. I think I got lost in the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck talking one hand in his hair and moaned into the his. He brought one hand down to my waist and lifted my shirt making me shiver.

Ty jumped back when I heard a low growl come from one side of the room. I slowly opened my closed eyes to see Lionel saying in the doorway, fist clenched, eyes glowing yellow, and snarling at Ty.

Lionel stormed up to Ty and gripped his shirt with both hands.

"Wanna tell me why the fuck you were just touching and kissing my mate?"

I almost choked.

Mate? Lionel just called me his mate....what the hell?

"L-Lionel?" I said softly. Lionel's gaze fell upon me and his eyes immediately softened. Then they widened.

"Fuck." He scowled and let go of Ty. He made a move to leave the room but I grabbed him arm before he could take one step.

"Lionel..." I spoke gently.

"I think this is where I leave." Ty mumbled and rushed out the door.

"Mate?" I whispered.

"Yea..." Lionel said rubbing the back of his neck.

I'm his mate....I'm Lionel's mate!! Oh my-Hell yes!!! The guy I've been crushing on since for-fucking-ever is my mate!! I'm so happy I could-

I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him. I didn't kiss him. I'm a wuss I know. He stood awkwardly before his arms went around my waist and he hugged me back.

"Wait you're happy about this?" He asked me nervously. Awww!

"Yea. Why wouldn't I be?" I answered.

"I-I thought maybe you didn't like me." He answered shyly.

"Well I do like you." I smiled. His eyes lit up as he grinned before crashing his lips onto mine. His lips tasted like heaven! They were so soft and gentle. Lionel walked us back over to the bed without breaking the kiss and pushed me down on top of it climbing on me. One of my hands tangled itself in his hair as the other found its way to the bottom of his shirt. He growled as my fingers grazed his abs. It was the fucking sexiest sound I've ever heard!
Breaking the kiss for a mere second he hand took his shirt off and attacked my lips once again this time sparks flew with his touch.

What the-oh who gives a fuck! I'm making out with Lionel Smith!

Lionel's lips moved mine down to my neck. He began to licked and suck till I was sure there would be a hickey there. His lips found their way to my ear. His tongue flicked it and I shivered. He smirked as he let out another growl. He was pretty happy with that reaction. What can I say? My ear is my weak spot. He gripped my hips, grinding our lowers bodies together as he sucked on my ear lobe making me moan in pleasure.

Only to be ruined by a knock on the door.

The very opened door.

••••••••••

Ooooooh they got a little spicy in here!!! Omg Caleb knows they're mates and they made out, and they were caught but by who? Keep reading to find out!!