Chapter 22

~~~Mitch's POV~~~

I let my eyes flutter shut, savoring the taste and feel of Winston's lips kissing mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck, tangling my hands in his hair, pulling his down closer to me. The one hand that wasn't cupping my face gripped my hip, pulling me flush against him. I moaned as his tongue entered my mouth exploring me. Abruptly, Winston pulled back, eyes wide.

"We just...." He began.

"Kissed?" I finished for him. He looked down at the ground and back at me.

"You kissed me back." He stated. I blushed but nodded.

"I've kind of...liked you...for a while." I whispered, adverting my eyes, trying to find something to distract myself. I heard him move closer and gasped when his arms wrapped around me and he hugged me.

"Um...Winston..." I said.

"I've liked you for a while too." He mumbled into my hair. I smiled at that and wrapped my arms around him as he pulled his head back and kissed me again.

++++++++++

~~~Caleb's POV~~~

"Oh my god!" I squealed and then covered my mouth.

"What is it-" Lionel stopped when his eyes fell upon Mitchell and Winston kissing.

"Holy shit! Hey lovebirds!" Dimitri cupped his hands around his mouth and yelled. Winston and Mitchell pulled back from each other, Mitchell locking his hands together obviously blushing. Winston cleared his throat and walked toward us.

"Winston and Mitchell sitting in a tree!" Skit and Dimi sang.

"Don't-" Winston glared at them.

"F-U-C-K-I-N-G!" They yelled before rolling over laughing. Winston sighed putting his hand on his face. Mitchell just blushed, hiding behind him.

"Awww! How cute!" Krystal giggled. Winston rolled his eyes and grabbed Mitchell's hand and walked off.

We laughed at them as Winston dragged Mitchell to the trunk and they got in and began talking, probably about how they must feel about each other.

"They are too cute together. I ship it." Skit said.

"Who would've known? One of the school's most popular straight players...and Mitchell." Brody grinned, "Not so straight anymore, the fucker."

I chuckled, shaking my head and giggled when Lionel wrapped his arms around me, planting butterfly kisses all over the side of my face.

"Mmm. I wanna eat." He said childishly. I let my hands rest over his and turned my head to give him a quick kiss on the mouth.

"Then go eat, dummy." I grinned. Lionel pouted and buried his face in my hair.

"I wanna eat you." He mumbled, sexily. I felt my face get hot and pushed him off me.

"Pervert." I smiled, sheepishly and walked off to go join everyone playing volleyball again.

++++++++++

~~~Ty's POV~~~

I have to apologize.

The whole mate rejecting you will make you lose your purpose thing really is starting to set in. I never meant to hurt Dimitri. I've always been a player and I never thought it would upset him. I never though I'd ever find my mate.

The thing is: I like sex. It's a natural instinct for any animal or human. Mainly it's for reproduction so it's comes naturally. At first, it upset him. He fucking cried because of me. And now he just hates me. I want to be with Dimitri honestly. He makes me feel what no one had ever made me feel. I can already tell that sex with him wouldn't be just sex. I'd make love to him. But I can't do that when he wants nothing to do with me.

"Dimitri-" I began slowly.

"Don't fucking talk to me." He snapped, turning his head to glare in my direction. I sighed, exasperated, and turned to face him completely.

"Would you just let me-"

"Explain? What's the need? You obviously don't care about me and just go around fucking whoever you want. What can you possibly explain about that?" He said, his voice cracking a little.

"I do care! Just please let me-"

"No! I don't want to hear it. I'd rather deal with Jason and him not being gay than deal with a slutty whore." He seethed then turned and walked away to Caleb.

I clenched my fist and kicked the sand. Calming down a little, I sighed and kneeled down, placing my head in my hands.

Fuck, why did I have to be such an idiot?

++++++++++