Chapter 20

~~~Caleb's POV~~~

"....leb. Caleb. Caleb?"

I opened my eyes to see Ty leaning over me.

"What?" I groaned. Ty pouted at me and stood up, crossing his arms.

"Get up." Ty said. I moaned and turned over and covered my head with my pillow. Ty sighed and I heard him leave the room. I laid quietly, trying to find sleep for a few minutes before I heard someone enter the room.

"Caleb, get up." Lionel's voice spoke, tempting me to turn over just to look at him.

"No." I stated, childishly. I felt the bed dip beside me and peeked from under the pillow to see Lionel's face incredibly close to mine. He smiled, grabbing the pillow and lifting it up a bit more so he could see me better. I grinned and leaned over planting a kiss on his cheek.

"Come on, baby." He said. I pouted and turned my head the other way.

"I don't wanna." I groaned. Lionel wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me out of the bed. I peered up at him through my messy hair that fell over my eyes.

"Well you're up now." He smirked. I stuck my tongue out at him and he caught it between his teeth before connecting his lips with mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss, smiling against his lips as I heard Ty gag.

"Get a room! It's too early in the morning!" He yelled. Lionel pulled back and chuckled.

"Wait. Don't we have school? Why am I up so late?" I asked him.

"We're taking the day off. We're all going down to the beach. So get dressed." He said, kissing my forehead before he dropped his arms and walked out. I grabbed a pair of swim trunks and a t-shirt and went into the bathroom. After getting dressed, I threw on a pair of old vans and went downstairs to the kitchen. Krystal was there making sandwiches with Skit while Dimitri and Winston packer sodas and beers into a cooler. Mitchell was leaning over the counter on his phone. And the Blue Fang members we just moving around doing whatever.

"Hey boo." Krystal greeted when she looked up at me.

"Hey." I have a small wave and walked over to Dimi and Winston.

"You're drinking today." Dimi stated simply.

"No! You remember what happened last time you made me drink!" I exclaimed. Dimismirked as Winston patted his back.

"Yea, I remember. And that never would have happened if I didn't, so be grateful." He chuckled.

"Why should I be grateful for you making me give a lap dance to-"

"Who got a lap dance?!" Krystal shouted turning to me, eyes wide.

I opened my mouth to answer but got cut off by the Beta.

"This guy here, that's who!!" He laughed as he came into the kitchen, Lionel following behind him. I felt my face flush as everyone laughed.

"Holy shit! No fucking way!" Krystal clutched her stomach and gripped tightly to the counter.

"Yes fucking way! I still got the video!" Mitchell smirked, looking at Lionel.

"Mitchell..." Lionel scowled.

"Send it to me!" Krystal shouted.

"I still don't know how you guys managed that." Winston chuckled.

"Alcohol is magic. Just a little in Caleb's system and it was all over for his little innocent act." Dimi laughed.

"Dimi!" I exclaimed, feeling my cheeks grow hotter.

"It's about time everyone knew! You're not as innocent as you seem. Just come see our dance practice. That boy has hips like no other!" Dimi said.

"Oh my...." I groaned and covered my face. I heard Lionel chuckled and felt his arm wrap around my waist, pulling me against his chest.

"I'll be honest. It was a pretty damn good lap dance." He chuckled in my ear.

"I knew this would come back to bite me in the ass." I mumbled, turning my head and burying my face in his shirt.

"Next time that happens, I'll have to either play Grind On Me, or We Can Make Love by either Jason Derulo or SoMo." Dimi said.

"Or he can dance to Booty Me Down or Booty Hopscotch!!" Skit laughed and wiggled her butt in the way we call.....twerking.

"Ayyyyeee!!" Brody laughed along with her.

"Kill me now." I laughed/groaned. Skit stopped twerking and finished packing food.

"Come on. Let's take these out to the truck." Krystal said. Skit nodded and followed her carrying bags out the kitchen while Winston and Dimi picked up the cooler and went after them.

"You riding with us?" Brody asked Lionel. Lionel shook his head.

"Nah. I'm taking my bike." He answered. Brody nodded and went out of the kitchen. Lionel began walking so I followed him as I was holding onto him. When we got outside, Ryder was talking to Winston and Dimi as they packed the collet in the trunk of a truck I'm guessing one of them owned. I let go of Lionel as he walked over to the blue Hayabusa his mom gave him for his birthday. He took out a blue and black helmet, tossing me the black one. He walked back over to me and put his hand on my hip, moving me closer and pecking my lips.

"You're riding with me." He smiled. I rolled me eyes an pressed my lips against his again, loving the way he responded immediately, forcing his tongue into my mouth.

"Hey love birds!" Skit interrupted us, making me jump away from Lionel to stare at her as she smirked, "While we really enjoy watching you guys suck face-"

"I really don't enjoy it." Avery mumbled looking at Skit like she was crazy. Skit glared at him before turning her attention back to us.

"But we really need to get going." She finished and opened one of the doors to the truck.

"Yea. Yea. We're coming." Lionel waved his hand dismissively. He turned to me and told me to come. I followed him over to his bike and swung my leg over after he had gotten on. I was shaking a little for I had never ridden on a motorcycle. He turned and smiled at me, leaning to give me a chaste kiss on the mouth before he turned back around and pulled his helmet on. I pulled mine over my head and slowly wrapped my arms around his waist, locking my hands on his stomach, dangerously close to his crotch.

He revved up the engine and slowly made his way down the driveway, behind the two trucks. On of them honked and Lionel sped up to get into front of them.

++++++++++

When we reached the beach, I hopped off his motorcycle and took the helmet off shaking my messy helmet hair around. Lionel chuckled and reached out, ruffling my hair with his warm hand.

"Ready for a fun day at the beach?" Lionel asked.

"As long as you're here I don't care where I am." I whispered and kissed him.