Chapter 13

That's Ian! Don't know who he is? Good because you're not supposed to until later. Maybe you'll find out this chapter. I don't know. It depends on how long it is. But remember him! He will be kind of important! And that's Nick Jonas playing him.

~~~Caleb's POV~~~

GOT DAMMIT!!!

I let go of my dresser and cradled my foot for it hurt like a mother trucker!!!

"Shit. Shit. Fuck. Dammit." I hissed.

"I'm so sorry!" Dimi ran over to me. He kneeled down and rubbed my back. Not helping!!

"Hey I can move it myself if you want." He suggested. I nodded my head and sat down as Dimi moved the dresser into the room himself.

Brody walked by and stopped in front of me.

"Uh Caleb...what're you doing?"

"Dimi let the dresser hit my foot." I told him glaring at Dimi.

"Okay...." He said and then walked off.

"Hurry up you've got more stuff to move, Dimi!"

++++++++++

~~~Lionel's POV~~~

I walked into the small meeting room with Brody behind me.

"Ah Lionel. Thought you wouldn't make it."

"Nah, I decided to come."

I took a seat next to my father while Brody sat next to me.

"Okay so let's begin this meeting. I'm sure you all know what this is about....

As you all know packs are strong in size. We may be a big pack but the Alpha has decided we should expand our numbers. There is a neighboring pack, the Blue Fang Pack, which we believe could be our answer to expansion. They are a strong pack, nice numbers and very strong soldiers. Their Alpha is an acquaintance to our Alpha and we think that we can lead this into a good direction. We'd rather become friends, allies, with this pack than enemies.

Part of their pack will be staying with us for a while to see how they like us and how we like them. Everyone is required to bunk with a member of their pack to see how the relationships build with our members. But remember to keep a close eye on them. They could be here to bad reasons. Remember to keep what needs to be hidden, hidden. And everyone safe. That is all."

They're not even letting us speak? I still don't think this is a good idea.

Everything will be fine, my father mind linked me. I glanced at him as he stood to leave. I sighed and nodded to Brody that we should leave. He responded with a slight nod and got up with me to leave the room.

"I still don't approve of this." I grumbled as we walked down the hallway to our rooms.

"Neither do I but we can't do anything about it." Brody sighed.

"LIONEL! BRODY!"

We whipped out heads around to find Gavin out of breath and panting in front of us.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Rogues! Outside the courtyard. Trying to get in." He breathed heavily. Brody and I races out of the pack house and outside where my father was already fighting one of the rogues. I quickly shifted tearing my clothes and picked on a wolf that tried to attack my dad while he fought. Clamping down my canines on his shoulder, he let out a loud howl as we tussled on the ground. He scratched hard at my face leaving a few scratches here and there before I chomped down on his neck hearing a loud snap making me grin inside. When he finally stopped squirming I got from over him and turned to see my father had killed his attacker and was being treated to a bite on his arm.

I looked up and saw a dark figure move behind some trees. And out stepped that grey wolf.

What do you want?, I growled dangerously. He gave me a toothy grin.

You've found you mate haven't you?, He asked, I could hear the way he'd be smirking in human form.

What's it to you?, I snarled. He barked a laugh.

You'll see, pup, He snickered before he disappeared into the woods.