Chapter 8

Lionel is a hottie!!!! Look at him!! What a babe?! He's such a sexy beast!! I'm sure Caleb agrees!!

6/11/2017 Update: Again just reminding you I changed the actor for Lionel to Colton Haynes. He's wayyyyyy hotter than old Lionel for sure.

~~~Lionel's POV~~~

Today was officially my birthday!! I'm eighteen!!

I literally jumped out of bed and and rushed to put on my clothes and brushed my teeth. Just as I was putting on my shirt, my door burst opened revealing my dad, mom, pack members, and friends.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LIONEL!!"

Brody jumped onto me and ruffled my hair.

"My bro's eighteen!!!" He squealed. I laughed as he let go and my brother pulled me into a headlock.

"Awww little Lionel is finally eighteen. Not so much of a kid anymore huh?" He chuckled.

"Damn straight." I laughed and pushed him off.

"My little boy is all grown up! Both my little boys are all grown up! I'm getting old." My mom said.

"Yet you still don't look any older than twenty-five." I said.

"You're such a suck up brat. Yes, I got you a motorcycle for your birthday." She laughed.

"You got me a motorcycle?!" My mom nodded. I literally jumped into her arms.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! What kind?!" I screamed.

I got the blue Hayabusa. Just like you wanted." She said.

"Oh my fucking god!! Thank you!!" I screamed again.

"Yea yea now get off. You're not five anymore." She chuckled. I jumped down only to be tackled to the floor my two large figures.

"Happy birthday!" They both shouted as they laughed and rolled off of me. I looked up and saw Winston and Mitchell.

"Damn." I groaned but chuckled. Mitchell extending his hand out to me. I took it and he helped me up.

"Sorry man." Mitchell apologized.

"No worries." I grinned. My dad walked up to me with a cake.

"Happy eighteenth Lionel." He smiled.

"Thanks Dad." I said. He held out the cake.

"Make a wish beyotch!" Brody yelled and I heard what was probably him getting slapped most likely by my mother. I smiled, closed my eyes and blew out the candles as everyone cheered.

"Happy birthday Lionel."

I turned and saw Dimitri with a blushing Caleb behind him.

"Thanks." I said eyeing Caleb. I laughed when I saw him wince when Dimitri elbowed him in the ribs.

"Happy birthday." He mumbled shyly. Okay I'm just gonna have to admit, that's too cute.

"Thank you Caleb." He blushed harder when I spoke his name. Dimitri laughed at what a mess Caleb was and lead him out of my room.

~~~Caleb's POV~~~

"Now was that so hard?" Dimi asked me when he lead me into his room.

"Yes! I was probably blushing more than possible!" I exclaimed.

"Oh come on. You're so shy and innocent." Dimi laughed.

"Stop laughing at me!" I pouted crossing my arms.

"You're so cute! If I wasn't into the totally rough and wild guys, I'd definitely have a crush on you." Dimi said.

"Eww!" I squealed.

"What? I like rough sex. So what?" He playfully glared at me.

"You're gross."

~~~Lionel's POV~~~

Everyone was setting up for the party.

"Where do you want this?" Winston asked as he and Mitchell carried a ice sculpture.

"Put it on the round kitchen table." I told them. They both nodded and carried it into the kitchen.

"Oh yes you are! There is beer and you are gonna get wasted."

"You know I don't drink. Besides I don't wanna lose my innocence to someone at a party."

A wonderful scent hit me like a train. The smell of strawberries and vanilla sent shivers throughout my body.

Mate, my wolf shouted eager to know his mate was here. I put down the crate I was carrying.

"Lionel? Where are you going?" Brody questioned. I ignored him and followed the scent of my mate. I peaked into the kitchen and saw Mitchell and Winston moving the ice sculpture then Dimitri placing bottles of different alcohols on the table, Caleb next to him. When my eyes landed on him my wolf was clawing dangerously to get out to him.

Mate! My wolf screamed. I gulped and Caleb looked up at me our eyes locking. I quickly turned, my back against the wall as I felt the blood rushing to my nether regions and my breaths came out in pants.

"Lionel?" Caleb's voice rang out.

His voice to so gentle and sweet. I shifted as I felt my pants getting tighter.

Damn.

••••••••••

Holy shizzz!!!! Mate! Mate! Lionel found his mate!!! And it's......OMG!!!