1» W is L ?

_________________________________________

Why would someone want to live ?

Was it because of love ?

Or was it because they had some hope left in ?

Was it because of the so-called 'happiness' ?

Or was it because they were too afraid to die ?

Everybody had an excuse , using it to explain the reason of their life when nobody had an actual reason to live .

Everybody used , and have been used .

'Life isn't an option.' Some say .
But , was it really not ?
No answer has been found yet , as to no one has been back from death .
Only from life , to death . With no way back .

Nobody really knew life . Even those who are super wise and observant , nothing leaving their mouths but things that held deep meanings in them .

Nothing was really happy .

What was happiness anyway ?
Was it the way a kid smiled upon seeing a candy that would cause him either diabetes or cavity ?
Or was it the way a mother that carried a baby in her womb for nine mounths felt once the baby has been brought out to an unfair , challenging life ?
Or was it the beating of a two lovers's hearts once they land gazes on each
other?
or was it something that depressed creatures invented to keep the dying spark of hope inside themselves alight ?

Rather ways , it had made a great excuse for a lot of people to keep going  .
Some poor believed that the feeling existed .
some spent their whole lifes looking for it , exclaiming that it's to be found not made .
Some doing the opposite and trying to cause their own happiness .

A lot are still in-search of happiness , even though some couldnt find , or make it , that doesn't mean it didn't exist .

So why care about what people say or think ?

Why not make your own reason ?

So she did .

She was the funniest in her group of friends , if not the whole school .

She never cared about the judging looks the society gave her , as she tried to please herself , not them .

Even tho the most would think a person like that is most-likely rude or full of herself -
She's not .

She's quite the opposite .

Always polite and down to earth , finds joy in the simplest of things .
Always gazing at the sky whenever she had the chance , to savor its beauty , finding calmness in the way clouds moved ever-so-slightly , allowing the strings of golden light caused by the most generous creature- the beautiful golden sun , to go through .

She always wore a smile .
One that could cure sickness and give hope to whoever Lost it .
_________________________________________

Hey guys :-)

Just wanted to let you know that I was listening to ' gotta be a reason ' by alec Benjamin while writing this .

And also , I'm not that good at writing sooo..

Sorry that you're reading this shit .

Anyway have a nice day everybody .

- REOLLiE