6 » uh ,

_________________________________________

She woke up from her sleep , she barely even got any .
A sight escaped her mouth even before she opened her eyes .
She kept in tossing and turning , in attempt to go back to sleep .
But of course , it was all to no use .

She sat up , grunting in annoyance .
She kept staring at nothing as she sat on her bed , mind empty and eyes widened for no reason at all .
She squinted her eyes , breaking out of her daze as she sat on the edge of her bed , slipping on her slippers .
She got in the bathroom scratching her head and stared at her reflection yawning at her .

For some reason , she always found her eyes at their best when she wakes up from her unreasonably called sleep .
Even tho the rest of her face was buffy and imprinted with the red marks of sleep .
Her eyes were the part she favored of her face , along with her moles .

She smiled at her reflection , inching closer to observe it .
After her self-appreciation session , she backed up and picked her tooth brush .

She took a refreshing bath , knowing she had nothing to rush for today .

She got out , wrapped up in a towel .
She jumped on her bed , squealing in happiness .
For no reason at all , she felt very happy and energetic today .
She could share Her happiness for the day with everybody , and still have a lot left .
Her goofy smile was going to be contagious .

She quickly sat up when she remembered she still hasn't dressed , pulled out a black jeans and a yellow hoodie and slipping them on .
She tied her hair up in a pony tail , pulling down a few strand to give her a cute touch .
She smiled at herself , showing her dimples .
" perfect ."
She mumbled and then put her shoes on before exiting her room , and then the whole apartment .
(I put my shoes on while I'm still in my room , if you're wondering who even does that .)

She was out in the streets .
She breathed in deeply , the morning breeze gently huffing her hair off her face .
She smiled contentedly , she stood there for a second with her eyes closed and hands spread .

If anybody saw her , they would be questioning the girl .
And that's why the girl doesn't give a damn about other people .
You wouldn't be able to live your life to it's fullest if you listened to society .
they would never give you what you  want , and you would never satisfy them .

She opened her eyes , catching a few judging eyes .
She shot each of them a smile before skipping away .

She was wandering aimlessly , taking a stroll around the neighborhood , while feeling good .

She stopped by a bakery , the smell of fresh bakes luring her towards it .
The door dinged when she opened it , signaling the workers that a new customer has arrived .

" welcome to ' the parks' bakery ' how can I hel-"
She smiled up at the tall boy standing at the cashier .
Once he saw her , his scripted words came to a halt .
" Hey, jisung ."
She shot him another smile , this time waving at him as he stared down at her .

" Oh , h-hi renae.."
He stuttered in response , not in awkwardness tho , it was in shock for seeing her in his family's bakery .

He shook his head , getting out of his daze and focusing on serving her .
As a customer.

" what would you like to order , ma'am?
Today's special is ji-cups .
These are cup cakes filled with melted chocolate . "
He said with a smile , looking at her .

Of course she returned it .
She  intertwined her fingers and put them on the counter , humming as a sign of thinking .

" I will have .. 5 ji-cups and some fresh bread , and a hot chocolate please."
Her eyes formed small crescents as her smile never fell .
He nodded at her , typing in her order and then announced the price .
After she paid for her food , the boy went away , preparing her drink as he called for someone to get the cake and bread .

A noticeably older girl came out from the back holding a paper bag and a pack of cup cakes .
She's stunning.
Was what renae thought once she had a full view of the girl at her early-twenties .

She closed her jaw , and picked herself up when the girl looked at her .
She was shot a smile by the said girl .
She looked down flustered , her heart was beating rapidly .
She wasn't interested in girls . It's just that the girl's beauty would make anyone's heart beat for her .

" Here's your order ma'am , can I get your name ? For the hot chocolate."
She just stared at her in awe , 'till she realized that she was talking to her .
She smiled back , her eyes smiling along  again .

" T-thank you , and it's uh, ..renae"
She face palmed at the way she stuttered and even forgot her name .
Who even forgets her ?!

The older girl chuckled , her dazzling laughter filling renae's ears as she blushed hard .
" Nice name you got there , little one ."
Renae never felt this flustered and dumb in her whole life .
she rubbed her nape , looking down in embarrassment .

" Stop it jina , leave the girl alone . You're not getting her number ."
She heard the now standing next to them  jisung say as he squinted his eyes at the girl .

" You never know , and use some honorifics kiddo . "
She saw the girl glare up at the boy- who easily hovered over her .
He returned the gesture , as he placed the drink on the counter , then folded his arms on his chest looking down at the girl with a smirk on his face .

" she won't fall for your games noona , so quit it . She's not into girls anyway ..?"
He sqinted his eyes at the 'noona' part .
Then both of their eyes went to the girl who stood there watching when he finished his sentence , more of a question .

Her eyes widened in realization when she saw them looking at her , in an anticipating way .
" No , I'm not . I'm straight , even tho my thoughts aren't exactly .."
She mumbled the last part , and thankfully no one heard her .

" Why are you so defensive anyway kiddo? "
She squinted her eyes in suspicion , as they went back and forth between renae and jisung .
" Are you possibly dating ? Hmm"
She teased the kid , pushing him with her elbow .

The girl replied " I go to his school , and no we're not ,"
She with a smile , she then picked up her drink bedding her goodbyes and escaping the bakery .

She sighted in relief once she was out of the place , it's not that she hated the conversation , but she just wanted some bread .
And it was a bit awkward for her to see the most likely siblings bicker .

She decided that she would head back home after a visit to the convenience store , to get some snacks and whatever else she needed .

.  .  .

She sighted once she threw herself on the bed .

That was ..unexpected .

_________________________________________

I LITERALLY wrote this at 6 am , while trying not to fall asleep .

So if it turned out to be so shitty , I would have an excuse.
;-)

Have a good day, afternoon, night everybody .

-REOLLiE