2 » ouch.

_________________________________________

She didn't watch where she was going , too mesmerized by the music and the sun rays hugging the clouds .

She almost got ran-over by a car if it wasn't for the elder lady who yanked her by her backpack .
She surely was horrified , almost pissing herself .
She thanked her savior for the umpteenth time smiling .
The lady had shrugged it off , saying it wasn't that big of a deal , and that she wouldn't be able to sleep if she didn't do anything about it when she could .
She lastly gave the girl a pat on the shoulder warning her to be careful , wished her a good day , and then took her leave .
She kept going for her destination as she couldn't wait to see her friends and tell them about the way her day started .

Once she reached school , she headed to her classroom , turning the lights on her way on .
She was one of the earliest students to get to school , she always was . As it made her for some reason feel at peace .

Wandering around the school and being able to go wherever she wants was the best thing about coming to school early .
You could go to the rooftop , or go to the field , or even the music room .
But her favorite place to go wasn't between those options as they are known .

Her favorite place to go was the 'picasso's closet' .
No one knew about the place but her , she had found it accidentally .
'Why hasn't anyone found it ?' You might ask .
Well , it's located in the other half of the school's well-known rooftop .
Nobody took interest in the room yet .
A result of the piles of chairs and tables around it , guessing it was where those were stored .
She was leaning on the wall next to the door that lead to the rooftop near the piles , when two girls burst in laughing and gossiping .
She peeked , to see that they were part of the school's 'mean girls' .
She was about to make her presence known , when she heard them bragging to each other about the affairs they had with the teachers .
She smirked knowingly , as she got her phone out and started recording EVERYTHING they said .
She accidentally let out a small laugh , widening her eyes and closing her mouth shut , when she heard on of them say
"What was that ?"

Quickly hiding in-between the stacked chairs and tables , scared they might fall on her .
She found shelter leaning her back against the metal door , as she held her breath and squeezed her eyes shut , too afraid to see her fate .

She breathed out in relief when she heard their voices fading in the distance , followed by the sound of the rooftop door closing .
Her tensed form relaxed visibly as her chest rose and fell rapidly .

A gasp fell of her lips when the door supporting her weight flung open .
Leaving her in the hands of gravity pulling her towards the ground so she could embrace her .

And thats basically how she found the place .

_________________________________________

Hey guys ,

Sooo , hows the thoughts ?
What should happen next ?

Anyway , thank you for reading this crap .

-REOLLiE