4 » He's WHAT?!

Another day has come , with her already going towards 'picasso's closet' the moment she heard the bill go off , indicating that it's lunch time .

She opened the door , to be met with an unpleasant view .
She widened her eyes in horror , mouth falling to the ground , while she froze .

" WHAT THE FUCK ?!"
Screamed the shirtless boy infront of her , grabbing the nearest blanket to cover his upper body with .
He was still waiting for the girl to get out , or at least respond .
He looked at her flustered , both standing there in silence , until it was interrupted by the booming laugh of the guy that observed both , the girl and the boy's faces .

She cleared her throat , recovering from her frozen stat .
" uh , did I interrupt something? Actually , don't answer that . I'm j-just gonna get out ,"
She said chuckling awkwardly , while rubbing her nape
" Oh , and nice abs by the way . "
She mentally face-palmed , cursing herself for saying that .
She quickly closed the door and walked away in a hurry .
When she heard him calling out for her to wait she ran .

*  *  *

" I'm not lying ! I'm telling you what I saw , he was shirtless ! And with chenle.in.one.closed.room! "
She said almost screaming out in frustration , as they were walking out of their class room , going home together .

" so you're trying to tell us that YOU saw jisung shirtless with a boy in a closed room ? "
Asked sejeong eyes squinted as she looked at her friend like she's crazy .

" are you trying to say that he's gay ? "
She turned to look at jiyeon that questioned , shrugging and sticking her bottom lip out in a inconveniencing demeanor .

" well , what I saw made me question his preferred sexual orientation . But that doesn't mean I'm right , he didn't specifically tell that he was gay . I just suspected that . "
They both looked at her frowning , disappointed that their friend was judging people .
She shrugged in carelessness and sipped on her drink .

" anyway , lets just forge-"
She was interrupted by the voice that called her name .

She looked behind , instantly regretting it and turning back to the front .
She was about to sprint her way out of the school , but the guy caught her before she did .
Looked down at his hand that held her wrist , then immediately let go of it .

" uh , what you saw up there isn't like you think it is . I didn't know that anybody knew about the place other than me and chenle , if I knew I wouldn't hav-"
She looked down at the ground flustered , she didn't want to know about the sex that they were about to have when she disturbed them .
So she cut him off .

" oh , w-would you look at the time , "
He looked at her in confusion as she stared at her non-existent watch .

" I have to feed my piranha! See you later"
She ran away for the third time , but he didn't follow her .
He was just standing there staring at her back till he couldn't see her .
He was quite weirded out by her excuse .

" why do you have a piranha.."

*  *  *

She was laying on her bed with her phone in her hands as she blasted music from the speaker connected to it .

" hey , renae said that she saw jisung and chenle , so if he turns out to be gay , doesn't that mean chenle's also gay ? "
She toned down the music , giving her full attention to jiyeon .

" why are you suddenly saying that , weren't you the one that called it 'judging' ."
She only shrugged .

" he didn't deny it , did he ? "

" um , you've got a point .."
She acted like she was thinking , hand placed under her chin as she stared at nothing .

" chenle would most likely be gay if-"
She looked at sejeong , bewildered by the way she reacted .

" NO ! Uh , I mean , there's no way that chenle's gay . You guys shouldn't be judging people , renae could've got it all wrong , "
She looked at her friends that were now looking at her with mischief.
They didn't waste a second to start teasing her .

" Aw , does little sejeong have a crush on chenle ? "

" How cute "

" I d-don't , stop it .."
She was blushing by now , which gave away her lies .
They were already next to her , making supposedly kissing noises .

She was begging them to stop , and so they did .
But not even one second later , they were back to teasing her

.  .  .

_________________________________________

Heya ,

Itz meh , your least favorite writer with shitty books .

AnYwAys ,
Nana is going through a hard time .
And as their fandom that they bring smiles to their faces , we should support him and let him know how precious he is .
And how hard he works
And that he's the reason there's always a smile on our faces .
We should let him know that he's the reason behind our happiness .
And we should be the reason behind his .

So please support him .

with love ,

-REOLLiE