5 » I guess not..

Once she reached school , she was again on her way to the place .
The memory of the shirtless boy came crashing down on her once her hand came in contact with the knob .
She aggressively shook the thought away , shuddering in disgust at the thought of seeing the two boys in an intimate position .

She realized once she was on the couch , no one knew about this place , so how did he ?
How didn't she think of this yesterday ? Probably the cause was the shock she had .
She pushed those thoughts to the back of her mind .
She had decided that today , she's just gonna skip all classes and watch the series the friends made .

It turned out that the boy was actually a part of the group , despite appearing only after the twentieth episode , he seemed so close to the other guys . Like he knew them a long time ago .
His first appearance was after the oldest graduated , when the rest of them were seniors .

He looked fairly young , and much shorter .
He used to look so innocent , if you didn't count his savagness .
He surely has changed a lot .
He has grown taller , his face got smaller as his features outlined .
Cheek bones have gotten more protruded .
Jawline became sharper .
Muscles noticeably bigger and more firm .

He has became attractive , too ethereal .

His cute-tiny-self wasn't there anymore , instead came the hot , sexy , yet awkward and a scaredy cat jisung .
His mischief was still there , but it appears only a little to never .

She didn't realize the way she was smiling to herself while watching the little kid play around with his elders .
She saw the way all of their eyes sparkled with love , care , appreciation and respect for each other .
Her eyes followed suit , as the friends never stopped enjoying each other's company .
She now recognises them , the group of friends that were the loudest , the ones she was envious of .
She had always wanted to become a friend of theirs , but she never interacted with them , so how was she supposed to introduce herself .

They always laughed , joking around at all times .

And she would always stare at them in awe .

* * *

That explains a lot .
She thought as she got up , stretching her arms and yawning .

Those were many .

She got out the room , squinting her eyes as the light blurred her vision .
She took in a deep breath , closing her eyes in content .
" Uhm,"
She opened her eyes at the noise , looking at the direction it came from .
She just stood there looking at him , he was flustered not knowing what to do or say as the girl stood there observing him .
She looked away , staring at the blue , cloudy sky .
She rested her arms on the fence , her chin finding comfort on top of them .
The boy was still nailed to his place , staring at the girl in awkward silence .

She looked over to him , gesturing to him with her hand to get closer , before she put it back under her chin .

The boy walked over awkwardly , rubbing his nape as he reached her .

" say it , I'll listen .."
She didn't even spare him a glance as she said that
"What..?"
She sighted looking up at the tall , awkward boy .
" you have been running after me for two days saying that you wanted to explain , so why don't you do that ."
She was now leaning her back on the fence staring up at the boy next to her .
" oh , okay..? It isn't what you think it is , that dickhead spilled some juice on me so I had to change .
And well , since that's our hangout that no one knew about- I figured that I'd just change there .
I didn't think you'd show up . "

She looked up at him , eyes full of guilt as she swallowed the forming dryness in her throat .
Oh god ..
How was she going to tell him that she actually thought he was gay , and even told her friends of her thoughts ? .

From his point of view , the girl was deep in thoughts .
She stared up at him biting her bottom lip , which he found weird .
She then cleared her throat , shaking out of her daze .

" uh , i- I didn't think of it as anything ..
I was just s-shocked . Yeah that's it .
You don't need to worry park jisung "
She lied , a goofy smile on , as her eyes became small crescents , rubbing her nape .
There was no way that she going to voice her thoughts of his shirtless form .
Neither the good or the bad .

" good , great . "
" yeah .. "

They stood there , side to side .

As they both observed the cloudy sky .
I

t looked too overwhelmed by emotions , a gloomy aura taking over- as it had decided it to cry her pain away .
It's only comfort provided by the sun- if it didn't shut it out , it would brighten up it's colours and draw it a little colorful painting in it's air .
Both sightings in content as they watched the swirl of emotions the sky had .

" Hey jisung , "
None of them took their eyes off of the beautiful scenery before them .
" Yeah?"
" is it okay for me to hang out at your place ?"
She glanced at him with the corner of her eye , seeing the boy nod subconsciously .

She smiled in thought .
He wasn't so bad after all ..

. . .

_________________________________________

Hey ,

I'm getting demotivated , due to no one reading this crab ( I can't really blame them 👀)
And there's no comments or participation in this book .

So I would appreciate it if you support me , by commenting or whatevs .
( I'm not saying that I'm not happy with the amount of reads , I'm actually surprised people read this crab :) )

And that's it .

Have a great day , afternoon , night , everybody .

Your gAl

-REOLLiE

:)