3 » You okay ?

_________________________________________

She was heading towards ' picasso's closet ' right after she placed her bag on the chair .
Once she reached the place , she couldn't help but look around in awe-
Never getting used to its beauty as it was too ethereal .
The room was lettered with drawings and quotes , with a few instruments scattered here and there .
Even they had colorful pictures drawn on them , along with the owner's name engraved on it .

But what she liked the most was the ceiling .
Full of pink clouds and glowing stars , it was the best combination of the night , and morning .
A small window also took a corner in the ceiling , providing the view of the real sky and natural sunlight , lighting up the room .

She would always come here to listen to her music and draw , or just stare at the ceiling or the walls .
There was a couch , a few colorful cushions on it along with an electronic keyboard , signed ' huang renjun ' in english .
Blankets and pillows were everywhere on the floor , a small carpet in the middle of the room , right in front of the couch , a few slippers scattered around , with a few shelves on the wall , which contained some books , stories , and even CDs .
A coffee table on top of the carpet , which was lettered with paints , brushes , markers , note books , and a remote control .
The television that the remote was for took place at one of the corners as it wasn't that big or luxurious .
A desk at one side of the room with a chair in front of it , had lots of sketch books and note books on it .
She had been intrigued by the keyboard on the couch , ever since she laid eyes on it .
But she never gave in to the temptation , too afraid that somebody will hear it , report it to the teachers , or come to check it out and find out about the place that it won't any longer be her secret .
If anyone heard her play it , or any other instrument , it'd be the end of the place .
Even tho , she still could play the CDs .

There was this one cd that was numbered #1 , It was a video diary of the beginning of this place .
As a group of friends wanted to make themselves a place that was worth coming to school for .
They were a group of five at first , then they became four .
The first cd consisted of the birth of this place .
It was the only one that didn't have a name , only a number .
The rest of the CDs were labeled as , #haechan's 37.5% viewers rated cam .
And it went from one , to fourty-two .
She saw none of that , never having enough time for all of them .
Still , she promised herself that she would watch them all , she wanted to watch them all at once , even if it meant skipping classes , or to take them home with her and then bring them back .

She looked at her watch and got up , dusting herself off , and peeked from behind the door .
When she made sure no one was around , she got out of the whole roof .

She was wandering around in the hallways again , when somebody jumped on her back and screamed in her ear .
Once the person got off , she turned around already knowing who it was .
She was met with a grinning sejeong waving her hand .
She smiled at her cuteness and returned the gesture , locking arms with her .
" wassup , wassup renae . How's it going ? "
Asked sejeong , popping her head up and down at her best friend , smiling even wider when she saw the way renae's face lit-up , meaning that she actually had something new to say , and not the usual ' fine ' .
She was inching closer in anticipation when she said before pushing her face away " so far it had been thrilling , like , I almost got ran-over by a car . But I got saved by this cool old lady , and she even gave me a candy , look . And let me tell you , it tastes amazing . Here , try it "
She was digging in her pocket looking for the candy , when she found it , she gave some to sejeong and shoved everything else back in her jacket's pocket .

" still haven't got rid of that habit yet , huh ? I see you still have everything in that small pocket of yours . How does all of that stuff fit in there anyway ? "
Her friend shrugged and then patted her pocket and said ,
" I don't even know , they just do . And yes , I haven't , not in a million years . I can't be bothered to carry my bag around like you , and even if I'm in class , I'm just too lazy to turn around , unzip the bag , take what I want , use it , and then turn around again and put it back , zip the bag and turn around . That takes too long .
So , I prefer to stay loyal to my little drawer over here , "
They both shrugged and then headed to their homeroom .

They greeted it everyone there with a
' hey ' , and went to their seats .
Being in the back of the class was such a blessing .
The teacher never catches you sleeping , talking , eating , or using you phone .
Plus , you can see everyone without having to turn , but no one can look at you without getting caught .

When the rest of there group of friends arrived , the bill rang .
They all quickly greeted each other and got their books out when the teacher came in

*  *  *

She was in art class along with jiyeon .
She was seated at the back , while jiyeon was at the very front .
She was taking her pencil out of her pocket , when someone fell right next to ber feet .
She was worried about the guy , he could've gotten hurt ,
So she squatted down next to him and shook his sholder lightly .
" Hey , you okay ? That was a nasty fall . "
She was for him to respond , when she heard him huff some air out as his back rose pretty high and then fell .
She took her eyes from his head to her own hand when he took it gently and placed it down on the ground , she heard buff one more time before he got up mumbling in a low voice " chenle's so dead when I catch him "
Then apologised , bending down a bit , and he was off to his place .
She recognized him , he was in a few of her classes , and she knew what she needed to know about him .
He's park jisung .
The ' not-so-outgoing ' kid ,
Polite ,
Respectful ,
But quite awkward too ,

That's all she got to know about him from their few interactions in class .

________________________________________

Hey guys ,

Itz meh , your gal :-) 

I just wanted to know ,

How are we feeling about this book so far ? .

That's all

Have a good day , evening , night , everybody :-)

-REOLLiE