6

I walk into school with a plan.

Rather than do anything school-related while in class this morning, I researched this Emily Huntington.

Apparently she has slept around a lot, and has a track record for treating guys pretty badly. Peyton isn't the first one she's cheated on, so my plan is more than justified in my eyes.

I also picked up some useful information on her social media, which will help my plan immensely.

During Calculus and my off-period, I left campus and picked up everything I would need for my plan to work.

I had to change my outfit for this, so I'm now wearing a short black miniskirt and a bright pink crop top, with big fuzzy sleeves adding to the ridiculous look. I straightened my long caramel blonde hair to be slick straight and added a shiny lip gloss.

Now that I am fully outfitted to take down Emily Huntington, I have to time my actions perfectly. The last class of the day ends at 3:15, after which she and her fellow future-sorority-sisters meet at the cafe across the street from the school.

It's a big draw for most of the students at Eve Hall, but I've never been. I tend to like places a bit less crowded.

"Aren't you nervous?" Taylor asks me as I share my plan with her and the rest of the group. I can feel her own nerves radiating off of her.

Everyone was quite surprised to see me wearing Taylor's baby pink top and my own mini skirt. I even found some hoop earrings and an old sparkly necklace with a big letter "B" on it that I got from Claire's when I was 10. It reminds me of Regina George, which is the exact look I'm going for. When asked what the "B" stood for, I just said "Brittney," deciding that's my alter ego for this vigilante retribution plan.

"No way. I was born to teach bitches a lesson. I'm practically fulfilling my destiny."

Taylor and the rest of the gang knows of my plan, so they give me a ride there and wait inside, hidden in a booth in the very back. Sin ditched today, but he's the only one missing.

I walk into the cafe, stopping dramatically in the door. Taking the large sunglasses off my face and placing the end of one earpiece in my mouth, I am sure to draw as much attention to myself as possible.

I spot Emily in all her glory, sitting with her friends at a table right by the window, in the center of the cafe

I spot Emily in all her glory, sitting with her friends at a table right by the window, in the center of the cafe. I walk toward their table, praying that my plan works.

Come on, come on, I say in my head. I'm being dramatic as hell. How could you possibly not notice me?

I casually walk past them, smiling a fake smile as one of them catches my eye.

Jackpot.

"Hey, you're new, right? Have I seen you around Eve Hall?" I look up to see one of Emily's friends, a short one with blonde hair and a big fake smile, much bigger and faker than mine. I think Skylar said her name was Jordan.