𝐶𝑈𝐷𝐷𝐿𝐼𝑁𝐺 (edited)

I DID NOT DRAW THIS; CREDIT TO THE ARTIST!

𝐻𝐼𝑁𝐴𝑇𝐴
Hinata will probably hog the blanket, and will most definitely be the big spoon. He would kiss your forehead before going to sleep and would tell you about his wacky dream.

𝐾𝐴𝐺𝐸𝑌𝐴𝑀𝐴
He would hug the pillow while you hugged him and secretly is a lil spoon. (Only you know this, and he would die if anyone knew) When he is a big spoon though, he would be super gentle when he touches you, yet hug you tightly. He would think about your guys' future and wake up later than you.

𝑇𝑆𝑈𝐾𝐼𝑆𝐻𝐼𝑀𝐴
Tsukishima would fall asleep easily, but when he can't, he would watch dinosaur documentaries. He would take over the whole bed and occasionally cuddle you.

𝑌𝐴𝑀𝐴𝐺𝑈𝐶𝐻𝐼
Ugh Yamaguchi would protecc. He would hug you a lot and is big spoon. He would tell you he loves you whenever you can't sleep and wakes up early to make you breakfast. (He fails horribly, but you encourage him)

𝐷𝐴𝐼𝐶𝐻𝐼
Daichi would definitely be big spoon, hugging you with his big strong man arms ™️. He would be super protective and comb through your hair when he can't sleep.

𝑆𝑈𝐺𝐴𝑊𝐴𝑅𝐴
Sugawara would be so sweet and so gentle. He gets a ton of nightmares so you comfort him a lot with kisses on his forehead and cheeks. When you do that, he gets really flustered and hugs you tightly, nuzzling his face in the crook of your neck.

𝑂𝐼𝐾𝐴𝑊𝐴
Oikawa would kiss your neck, your face, you jawline, everything. He would play with your hair and play calming music when you both can't sleep. Sometimes when both of you really can't sleep, you'd do a tiring activity ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

𝐼𝑊𝐴𝐼𝑍𝑈𝑀𝐼
Your head would be lying on his chest while he would twirl your hair in his fingers, his hand on your back, doing a random pattern. He would just stare at the ceiling, thinking about life.

𝐾𝐸𝑁𝑀𝐴
He usually falls asleep easily because of sleep deprivation. He would be the lil spoon cus mans too tired for that. When he can't sleep, he would play video games.

𝐾𝑈𝑅𝑂𝑂
He would kiss your neck and chin, and hug you really tight. When you toss and turn, he'd wake up and say "kitten, are you awake?" In a really raspy voice.

𝐴𝐾𝐴𝐴𝑆𝐻𝐼
He would usually give you space, but at times when he's down he hugs you really tightly. When he'd hug you, he would notice your temperature and say "Are you alright? You're very warm."

𝐵𝑂𝐾𝑈𝑇𝑂
Bokuto is a big spoon, and would most definitely take over the whole bed. He would hug you tightly as you hug him back.

Word count: 448 words
𝐴/𝑁:
So I edited this already! This was originally very bad, but hopefully it's better now. Thank you for reading and make sure to vote and comment!