𝐾𝐴𝐺𝐸𝑌𝐴𝑀𝐴 𝑋 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐷𝐸𝑅 ♡ ︎(edited)

"I'm so tired. Let's go home," whined Tobio.

"One last! Please!" begged (y/n).

"Fine." He said as he picked up the closest volleyball and set it for (y/n), who immediately spiked it.

"Thank you, Tobiooo!!" said (y/n).Tobio turned his head, trying not to show himself blushing.

"L-let's just go home, okay? It's staring to rain."

Tobio looked through the window as the droplets of rain fell.

"Okay milk boy." teased (y/n), as they both walked out of the gym.

"S-shut up, (n/n)."teased back Tobio as he closed the lights and locked the door.

"Pfttt, fine." said (y/n).

They walked outside of the school and onto the sidewalk side by side, both carrying their gym bags. They were both under the same umbrella, and (y/n) brushed her hand against his, hinting that she wanted to hold hands. Tobio finally got the message, and their hands intertwined. Tobio's hands were warm while (y/n)'s hands were cold.

they finally reached (y/n)'s house.

"See you tomorrow." said Tobio, waving goodbye.

"mhm." said (y/n).

Tobio started walking onto the sidewalk as (y/n) was digging for her key in her bag.

She looked back at him, regret in her eyes, wishing she kissed him. she sighed, unlocked her door, and entered the house.

She placed her bag onto the floor, and threw herself on her couch. there was a knock on the door.

god, who is it now? she wondered to herself.

She slowly walked to the door and peeked in the hole. It was Tobio.

did he leave something in my bag? she asked herself.

She opened the door and Tobio was standing there, rubbing the back of his neck.

"uh, hey." Tobio said, standing at (y/n)'s doorstep.

"hi." she replied.

"i..i wanted to-uh- kiss you. i-is it okay w-"

Tobio was cut off by (y/n)'s kiss. Tobio was startled at first, but slowly started to melt into the kiss, and kissed back.

He cupped her face in his large hands while kissing her slowly and passionately.

Tobio pulled away. "i love you, you know that?" asked Tobio.

"mhm."replied (y/n). "i love you too." added (y/n), wrapping her arms around his neck.

Word count: 384 words

𝐴𝑈𝑇𝐻𝑂𝑅'𝑆 𝑁𝑂𝑇𝐸:
I edited this already (whooohhh!!!!). The original wording in the beginning just makes me cringe. I am sorry some of you had to read this 😔😔. But yeah, make sure to vote and comment!